(F11) Goal of the Week

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by Friz, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Hey guys, something I'd like to get started with season 2 is a goals of the week segment here on the boards. I'm posting in the Serie A forum but this will be open to all teams in A and B. I'd encourage everyone to save their highlights and I'll try to have a weekly thread set up in which everyone can post their goals, no limit to the number of postings per team. Once the week closes we can have everyone in the league come back and vote for the top goals of the previous week.

There's no prizes, but your shots will go down in history here, and theres a lot to be said about pride and ego boosts that come along with being #1 :cool:. And if I can learn some video editing at all I'll try to post a compilation at the end of the season of all the top goals that I think would be great for the league archives as well.

So with season 1 ready to kick off hopefully in the next day or so, remember to save your best goal highlights at the end of each game. If you need any assistance in how to get them onto the forums just let me know and I'll help you out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    With the season officially underway I'd like to open up the first week of our League's Goals of the Week. Any goals you'd like to submit as a goal of the week nominee can be posted in this thread. Once this week closes, I will open up voting for the top nominated goals to all league members. Remember, this is open to all members of Serie A and B. So remember to save your highlights, let me know if you need any help uploading, and I hope we see some great goals here this week.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

4. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

hey ox welcome this is starting to feel like omfl futbol style lol

here is a good thread where Zikry gives step by step info on how to save and upload replays

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/posting-highlights-on-here.48961/

5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    EDIT: Thanks shiftee, you beat me to it
    To download, go to www.easports.com and log in. From there it should get you to the player hub, this is where you want to be. Go to the video and images tab and find the video you want. Click on that video, playing it from there should have the download option below it.

If Raul had converted that bike that would have been one difficult goal to top

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

I think i topped it, Matchday 3 in Serie B pitted Schalke04 vs Stuttgart. Midfielder Jarado told Raul he would show him how to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roger

Roger Walk On

great goal

8. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

NICE!!

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

TY guys

Gator i was looking at your team page from somewhere and there was this staduim that looked like a gaint gator, was that for real?

10. hedache

hedache Walk On

That's my team from last season. They're building that stadium, it's not real yet. I believe that's what it's gonna look like. Not sure how much is done or not.

11. Actually its a Crocodile, not a gator. Silly hedache we've already had this discussion

12. hedache

hedache Walk On

Tomato potato, same thing...

13. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i don't think it competes with ox's, but just to get this rolling some more, I've got a goal from Mauricio Isla. Notable more for keeping the defender away and perfect placement off the crossbar than anything else, but here we go:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roger

Roger Walk On

Here is a goal from Ganso during Matchday 3 of Serie B

• Like Like x 1
  15. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Dude, i like it, i love those goals. U get my vote haha

16. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I wish I could have uploaded the free kick TdotMindset made in our 1-1 match. Perfect free kick, curling right up into the corner, and it ended up giving him a point.

17. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i'd never dealt much with highlights, and it is a bit annoying that highlights fill up before the game ends and not every goal is saved. i hope they'll at least have all the goals saved in postgame highlights when 12 gets out. as it is I guess we'll just have to work with the goals we can and hope we can have more options in 12

18. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Post your best goals of week 2 here, voting for week 1 should be up shortly

19. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Vote here for the best goal from week 1. The nominees are below:

Jarado Bicycle

Isla off the crossbar

Ganso curl from range

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

I wish highlights were longer. Sometimes the beauty is in the setup rather than the finish, which in the game is more important in my opinion. It's not like you're really finishing with the bicycle kick, it just happens that way. But the set up is majorly your art of building it. I voted for the first goal since the others are not much special in FIFA. If it was real life, maybe.

21. snake3249

snake3249 Walk On

spartak moscow vs udinese 2-1 2nd goal of the match by Alex

22. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm not even sure this angle does justice to the strike, that was an absolute laser

23. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Given the circumstances of the game (@ Hamburger SV)....​

Cabaye's FK winner

24. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    longer highlights would be great, as would more highlights post game. I've had 2 season games this year that had highlights full within the first 30-35 minutes of the game, and some great things happened after that. I hope EA does some adjustment with these for FIFA 12 so we can get more of a replay to save, and have more options of what we want to save.

25. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Nothing special just thought I'd add another goal to the mix:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.