(F11) Serie A Tables & Stats

Discussion in 'TSL A' started by Zikry, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I'll be keeping track of the top goalscorers, assists, players with the most cards, and Man of the Match awards here. I'll update it each 'real' week on Sundays (since that is when we move onto a new pair of scheduled games).

2. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

that's cool we can keep track of this...let me know if you need any help..love keeping stats..do you plan on keeping stats on player ratings? that might be a bit too much knowing that there's 11-14 players each game to track ratings on...we can even hand awards at the end of the season - golden boot (top goalscorer), balloon d'or (best player), assists, top goalkeeper, top defensive player, top midfielder, top forward, serie A best 11, i can go on and on and on..lol

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Posted something about player ratings in the discussion thread, thanks for bringing that to my attention. If you were looking to get ur hands in on some content then you could always just have a 'Serie A team of the week' section that you would update every 'real' week (so after every 2 matchdays). You could even add a little write-up (1 or 2 sentences) on each players' achievements in the week and why they deserved to make the team.

Just a thought?

Also, if you are more into the 'stat tracking' then I would gladly give this job up to you and do the Serie A Team of the Week myself. Just let me know what you are comfortable with.

4. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

i can do either..i'll try to catch you on aim later today to discuss

5. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

Alright guys, I will be in charge of keeping stats for the league....here are the stat catagories I would like to propose - let me know what you guys think....i think it would be better if i go into each game summary/result (and/or team page) to pull stats from instead of having everyone post them on one thread which will obviously get too busy with all the posts...

Goals

Clean Sheets

Yellow Cards

Red Cards

I think these would be the most important ones for now....so please make sure that each resulst and/or summary has all the information above so I can add it... at the end of the season we can vote for season awards as well based on the stats

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If you haven't checked the new link in my signature, it is a link that takes you to a google doc of team by team player stats.

Give me your email and I can add you to make changes.

7. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

the second one is me

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

both added

9. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

so who is keeping the official league statistics now? we have this doc that everyone can edit, @Zikry and @juanchoCT14 were also talking about doing it...

I'm keeping my own stats on my team page, which I assume everyone else is going to do, but these are for my purposes and not for official league info purposes

10. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Sweet. Thanks for doing this.

11. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

@real and @cimmy, why don't we lock this document and only cimmy and I can have rights to edit? then i can go in there and add to it after every game or week..i can also make another tab with league leaders...let me know...and everyone would still have access to view but not make any revisions

12. RedAL925

I would be ok with that. I'd make it easier to keep the format the same, minimize chance for errors, etc

13. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

I agree. Sounds like a good idea to me to have one (or two) guy(s) in charge of stats.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I agree with this. I think I have a few other people unlocked including RedAL...in case extra help is needed.

Also, wanted to let you guys know I won't be too active online today until tomorrow afternoon. If anything needs addressed EMailing me is best as it comes to my phone and I can reply right away. ajc5212@psu.edu

15. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Hey I submitted a request to get access to the stats sheet. Let me know when you received it. thanks!

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

For now I am only allowing access to those who have it now, mainly juan and I.

17. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

do you mean just you and juan for editing purposes? i meant just to view it. it's not allowing me to view it.

18. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

I'm not allowed to view either.

19. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hmmm...I'll see what I can do. Sorry, misunderstood ya.

20. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ok, it SHOULD work now so you can view it...let me know if you can't

21. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

No go. It still says I need permission to view.

22. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Try Again

23. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

works fine now. thanks Cimmy

24. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

Guys - just updated the stats sheet and created a sheet/tab named league leaders...all the numbers are based off and all the recaps posted as well as the team pages...included on the stats are matchdays 1 & 2 and some 3/4 matches depending on who has played them up until tonight....I'm going to focus on three categories (goals, assist, clean sheets) for now so please make sure they are noted after every game either on the recaps or team pages...let me know what you guys think and if i left anything off

25. RedAL925

changes the colors to make it a little easier on the eye and resized the columns so nothing was on two lines in one cell. otherwise pretty sweet juancho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.