(F12) Looking Ahead

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

As you all know, the release of FIFA12 is approaching. Before we close the books on a successful FIFA11 campaign, I'd like to hear from all of you regarding your opinions of the league thus far. If you have any questions, criticism, or suggestions for our FIFA12 league, please post here or pm myself and Zikry

Thanks

2. RedAL925

3. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

everything has been great so far. i don't think there is much change needed, if any, going forward with 12. we have a solid group of people in both A and B and really that's where it starts. the league structure for schedules and organizing the tables, stats, etc works well too.

4. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    hmm, if anyone ever wondered what it felt like to be the only league member not tagged in a post, its pretty good....

kidding, considering im still on top of this I'm sure you knew it wasn't necessary.

I've got thoughts, I've always got thoughts, from what I've seen in season 2 things seem to be going very smoothly. I'm hoping for some news about enhanced online leagues or an online career mode from EA, but I have no actual reason to think its coming other than wishful thinking.

5. RedAL925

hahaha my bad, I copied and pasted the tags from your Highlights thread

6. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    I like what's going on here(especially now that I'm winning once in awhile :) ).It is very nice to get away from the online speed play

The only thing I'd like to see changed is maybe going to home and away matches for the cup,instead of 1 as it is now.Most of the time it will be played back-to-back,so I don't see it as big scheduling problem.Definitely not a deal breaker though

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yes yes, ive only been here for a couple match weeks but im loving it so far.

Couple ideas that popped into the ole noggin while im trying this...

1) would be bad ass if we were supported by an in game function that allowed player progression and progression with rosters saved from year to year.
    2) Im not a huge fan of 4* if i were running it i would make it 4.5* or below OR 3.5* and below. There is a couple of 4* teams that wayyyyy better than every other 4*
    3) Home/away for cup played as a back to back as xyz said. Im from a madden league that requires a two hour block to play our weekly games so a 25 min fifa gamex2 is nothing.
    4)Schedule. maybe it just me and honestly it really doesnt matter but im away from home for 6 matchweeks. Accually now that i think about it, i love it.... those damn shadows in schalkes stadium will prob cuase me to change teams next season.

Does anyone know of a way to pick the stadium for a match in fifa 11 or does it have to be the home teams

8. RedAL925

That won't happen again. I used some random website to generate the schedule and since we were a little short on time I didn't really get a chance to look at it or make changes.

If it's a real stadium you can't change it. If it's a generic stadium you can edit it.

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Is there a home team advantage in fifa?, from what i seen and felt, i dont think there is a really big advantage anyways so oh well haha

10. RedAL925

no I don't think there is

11. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I believe there is home team advantage !!! Because of the fans , players do not seem to get weaker faster .

12. RedAL925

I'm going to assume that all of you will be back for FIFA 12. If you are NOT planning on returning, we need to know as soon as possible.

13. BESHIKTAS

I have pre-ordered mine, so I`ll still be around.

14. hedache

hedache Walk On

I think I will have to sit the first season of 12 out, I will be away for a while. We can discuss on AIM.

15. RedAL925

If any of you know anybody who'd be interested in joining us for FIFA 12, please direct them to the site!

16. RedAL925

bad news for BESHIKTAS - the Turkish league has been removed from FIFA 12, save Galatasaray, who are in the Rest of World section

17. hedache

hedache Walk On

The only team that doesn't cheat in the Turkish league. Proud to be "the" Galatasaray fan!!! (y)

18. BESHIKTAS

Can I go ahead and pick my team then?

19. hedache

hedache Walk On

Make sure you don't pick my team.

20. BESHIKTAS

Not having other teams on FIFA 12 is not because of cheating , it because of licensing issues. I told you guys about this long time ago that FIFA was not going have Turkish league . You guys were surprised by it, but anyway I was prepared for this, I have a new team in mind, and It is Galatasaray :) . Since hedache will not be with us during FIFA 12 season I am planing on using Galatasaray :) Hahahahaa , just kidding man , you would have to kill me before I do that :) . Anyway, Let me know when I can pick my team,so I can start practicing with them .

21. BESHIKTAS

Don't worry !!! I'll never ever pick Bolton :)

22. RedAL925

Short answer, no. Long answer: you can look for a new team, but we don't know what the ratings will be for FIFA12. Also, we'll be having another team draft.

23. BESHIKTAS

May I ask where you got this information ?

24. RedAL925

FIFA Soccer Blog. there's a link in the FIFA 12 News thread here

25. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Are we handling this the same way? Can we tweak it a bit,and have the option to keep our team after we know where we draft? My concern is not that much about the strength of my team,but the fact there is lot of teams out there I will never play with,cause I hate :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.