(F12) Season 1 Black - Match Results

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by The Richuation, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Posting Match Results

It is the responsibility of the WINNING CLUB or AWAY DRAW to post the results and summaries that immediately follow each match.

The TFL Live Table and Results will be updated every 24 hours. As the league is run manually, this information is crucial to ensure the integrity of the TFL and make things easier for data import into League Republic. Therefore, the below provided format must be duplicated for each posted match result.

Example:

===================
    Week 3 (Matchday 6)

Villarreal 2 - 1 Everton

Villarreal:
    :goal:Nilmar (39)
    :yellowcard:Marchena (73)
    :goal:Rossi (90)

Assists: Cani (2)
    Man of Match: Nilmar

Everton
    :yellowcard:Heitinga (51)
    :yellowcard:Coleman (70)
    :goal:Cahill (77)

Assists: Saha (1)
    ====================

2. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Week 1 - Match 1
    Aston Villa 0 - 2 Arsenal

Arsenal
    :goal: Song '55
    :goal: Gervinho '85

Assists: Wilshere

MOTM: Szczesny

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

And so it begins....

4. Krebstar425

A very sloppy English clash at an overcast Villa Park. If Villa were in midseason form, they would've taken this as they missed several early chances. Song's goal came from an absolute cluster in the box and was luckily poked home and Gervinho's was when Villa were chasing a goal.

This Villa side is one tough cookie. Hats off to the effort today, as they showed Arsenal how much work they still have ahead of them.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Congratulations on the matchday-1 victory.

6. Connor

Connor Walk On

Fluminense 1 - 3 Manchester United

Fluminense:
    :goal:Rafael Moura 85'
    Assists: Fred

Manchester United:
    :goal:Nani 37'
    :goal:Rooney 40'
    :goal:Rooney 44'
    Assists: Young, Rooney, Hernandez
    MoM:Rooney

• Like Like x 1
  7. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

wp m8 those 3 goals in 7 minutes killed me as aside from that it was a very even game and i created enough chances to get back into it but not to be

8. Krebstar425

As we've seen from you a few times now, you've started slow but can easily get on a run the more we go. Nobody better count this guy out. (y)

9. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Manchester City (3) vs. Liverpool (3)

MC Goals
    Aguero (47, 82)
    Toure (68)

MC Assist
    Nasari (1)
    Silva (1)
    Toure (1)

Liverpool Goals
    Gerrard (9)
    Suarez (37, 48)

Liverpool Assist
    None

Man of the Match
    Agger - 9.4

Hell of a game for Man City and Liverpool as Liverpool jumped out to the 2-0 half time lead. As we have seen from Aguero in the past with Atletico Madrid, he was able to get a goal out of the kickoff to cut the lead in half, but sloppy passing by City led to the 2nd Suarez goal to make it 3-1 and put the game seemingly out of reach.

In the 68th minute a lucky bounce off a corner squeaked into the goal putting the lead at 1 again. Then with 82 minutes to go, a run up the side and a pass to Aguero in the box was all that was needed to make it 3-3 and that would be the final.

Great game ryalaman. We match up really well and seem to always have some interesting matches.

Good Game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Liverpool (3) vs Man City (3)

Suarez ( :goal::goal:)
    Gerrard ( :goal: )

Aguero ( :goal::goal: )
    Yaya Toure ( :goal: )

Just another example of why I hate playing against huskie (and not in a bad kinda way... that probably sounded worse than I meant it to). After getting ahead 2-0 in the first half behind a Gerrard FK (off Harts outstreched hands and into the net) and a Suarez goal and generally being the better side, Liverpool came out after half and pretty much got their shit handed to them. Man City's quick counter attacking style proved difficult to deal with and ryalaman is also a dumbass who decided to go defensive in the second half rather than sticking to what was working. 3 second half goals for Man City (2 by Aguero and one off a corner for Yaya Toure which actually bounced off of Carragher's leg and into the net) would bring them all the way back to nab a point out of the match. A disappointing result for Liverpool given how the day started, but credit to huskie, that pressure just gave me fits in the second half and he was able to do what he needed to do in order to get a result.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Never go defensive against Huskie... just keep going forward... Once a 4-0 HT lead ended 6-6 due this mistake

12. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Tottenham 0 - 1 Aston Villa

Tottenham:
    MoM Friedel

Aston Villa:
    :goal:Ireland (16)

Shots 9-16 Villa. Possession 54/46 Villa. Good Game MoonBBad

Adebayor paired with Defoe just scares the shit out of me. Villa played the possesion game and packed it in the 2nd half to hold on. Villa really needs to work on finishing to stay in the PLB for the year.

13. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Arsenal 2 - 2 Chelsea FC

Arsenal
    :goal: R. van Persie 14'​
    :goal:R. van Persie (pen) 24'​

Chelsea FC
    :goal: A. Cole 7'​
    :goal: D. Drogba 9'​
    :yellowcard:B. Ivanovic 23'​

Other Stats​
    Arsenal ------- Chelsea​

9 --- Shots --- 7​
    8 --- SOTs --- 5​
    52 --- Poss % --- 48​
    20 --- Tackles --- 25​
    3 --- Fouls --- 4​
    0 ---- :yellowcard: ---- 1​
    0 ---- :redcard: ---- 0​
    1 --- Offsides --- 0​
    0 --- Corners --- 2​

Substitutions:​
    David Luiz for B. Ivanovic​
    F. Malouda for S. Kalou​

Video to come soon.​

• Like Like x 1
  14. Krebstar425

Arsenal come back quickly from going down 2-0 after nine minutes. The shocking part is neither of us could grab more goals after four in the opening thirty minutes or so of the game.

15. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Assists?
    Man of match?

16. Krebstar425

I'm guessing he forgot to get those and I have no idea what they were. I knew I should've captured everything just to be sure.

17. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

S. Kalou and Ramires on the assists.. dont know Man of the match..

18. Krebstar425

I doubt it was him, but if I had to pick I'd say Terry. He made big tackle after big tackle.

19. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

2 Chelsea v Sporting KC 2

Chelsea

:goal:Frank Lampard 9'
    :goal:Didier Drogba 67'
    :yellowcard:John Terry 54'
    :yellowcard:Branislav Ivanović 74'

Assists- Frank Lambard (1), Daniel Sturridge (1)

Sporting KC

:goal:Jéferson 30'
    :goal:Omar Bravo 90'
    :yellowcard: Aurelien Collin 86'

Assists - Omar Bravo (1), Jéferson (1)

Man of the Match - Jéferson (9.10)

2 Goals 2
    14 Shots 15
    9 S.O.T. 8
    52% Possession 48%
    15 Tackles 23
    6 Fouls 2
    2 :yellowcard: 1
    0 :redcard: 0
    3 Corners 1
    64% Shot Acc. 53%
    76% Pass Acc. 73%

Jéferson eyeing to shoot for Sporting KC's first goal of the game as Chelsea's Michael Essien gives chase. (Background Jimmy Nielsen and Matt Besler)

A beautiful day at London's Stamford Bridge turned into a shocking one for the blue's faithful as they saw their heroes draw, and nearly lose, to the minnows from Kansas City, Kansas, Sporting KC. Chelsea opened up the scoring early as Frank Lampard smashed a shot past "The White Puma" Jimmy Nielsen from close range. Sporting KC equalized in the 30th minute as the Brazilian, Jéferson, scored with a long-range right-footed curler that bounced just under Petr Cech. At half time, the score was tied at 1-1. Chelsea came out of half time with a little fire as they created some chances early. The fire became an inferno in the 67th minute as Didier Drogba showed his class to get around a few defenders to get into a 1v1 with Jimmy Nielsen which the Ivorian cooly slotted home. It looked as though the Chelsea faithful was going to leave satisfied with a 2-1 win when Sporting KC's designated player, Omar Bravo, got the ball and juked out 2 defenders who bit on two different shot fakes to come 1v1 with Petr Cech before he finished to bring it all square in the 90th. Some lapses in Chelsea defense almost cost them the game twice in stoppage time as second half substitute CJ Sapong turned round the Chelsea defender only to kick it straight at Petr Cech and then got himself a 1v1 which he put just 6 inches wide of the near post. All in all, a pretty even game. Both teams had their chances to win it and ultimately a draw was the fair scoreline. After the game, Chelsea's coach promised that next time he will not be so forgiving when the two rematch at Sporting Livestrong Park in Kansas City, Kansas.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Krebstar425

:5stars: for the Photoshop job. :)

21. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Ha thanks, yeah....It took a while because the picture of Stanford Bridge had about 5 Chelsea players in it and I had to Clone stamp them out of the way and basically make my own goal posts and crowds where the players were standing in the picture.

22. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Awesome result Michael! Going to Chelsea with KC and getting a point is crazy. Looks like he'll battle everyone here. (y)

23. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Wow... crazy result... excellent photoshop work. Nice.

24. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Manchester City (3) vs. Fluminense (2)

Man City Goals
    Toure (38)
    Aguero (53, 59)

Man City Assist
    Tevez (1)
    Aguero (1)

Fluminense Goals
    Moura (26, 71)

Fluminense Assist
    Souza (1)
    Martinuccio (1)

Man of the Match
    Manchester City
    Lescott 9.30

Details to come. My hands are freezing, havent turned the heat on in the house yet. 50 degrees outside and in.

GG GovernedSpy

• Like Like x 1
  25. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Liverpool (4) vs Tottenham (2)

Tottenham
    :goal: Adebayor (7')
    :yellowcard: Modric (63')
    :goal: Modric (77')

Assists: Adebayor, Modric

Liverpool
    :goal::goal::goal::goal: Suarez (16', 52', 65', 73')
    :yellowcard: Downing (43)

Assists: Carroll, Gerrard, Glen Johnson
    MOTM: Suarez (9.5)

Luis Suarez. That's all there really is to say. 6 goals through 2 games while playing behind Andy Carroll (still goalless). Really not what I expected, and it isn't what was happening in my friendlies, but I'll take it. Tottenham really used their speed to their advantage in this match and MoonBBad gave me some serious problems in the back with some through balls that Defoe, Adebayor, Bale, and Lennon just outran defenders on to create opportunities. But all in all, a 4 point week isn't a horrible way to start the season off. Liverpool may do a little experimentation at the back because we arent particularly happy with giving up 5 goals in 2 matches, but those changes have not yet been determined.

Moon will give some people serious problems this year with Spurs... he's very good at utilizing all their speed and putting himself into dangerous areas.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.