(F12) Season 3 Black - Match Results

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by The Richuation, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Posting Match Results

It is the responsibility of the WINNING CLUB or AWAY DRAW to post the results and summaries that immediately follow each match.

The TFL Live Table and Results will be updated every 24 hours. As the league is run manually, this information is crucial to ensure the integrity of the TFL and make things easier for data import into League Republic. Therefore, the below provided format must be duplicated for each posted match result.

Icon Key:
    Goal :goal:
    Assist :assist:
    Yellow Card :yellowcard:
    Red Card :redcard:
    Man of Match :trophy:
    Injury :eek:

Example:

Month 1, Fixture 3

Villarreal 2 - 1 Everton

Villarreal:
    :goal:Nilmar (39) :assist:Cani
    :yellowcard:Marchena (73)
    :goal:Rossi (90) :assist: Cani
    :trophy: Nilmar (8.7)

Everton:
    :yellowcard:Heitinga (51)
    :yellowcard:Coleman (70)
    :goal:Cahill (77) :assist: Saha
    :eek: Cahill

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The first results are in for PLB

Man City (2) vs. Spurs (1)

Man City
    :goal:Aguero (81) :assist:Tevez
    :goal:Aguero (83 PK)
    :trophy:Hart (9.9)
    :eek: Aguero (Of course)

Spurs
    :goal:Lennon (53):assist:Adebayor
    :eek: Adebayor

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Man City (4) vs. Everton (1)

Man City Goals
    Aguero (4)
    Aguero (27 PK)
    Lescott (60)
    Tevez (78)

Man City Assist
    Aguero (1)
    Tevez (1)
    Silva (1)

Man City Cards
    None

Man of the Match
    Clichy (9.7)

Everton Goals
    Stracqualursi (61)

Everton Assist
    None

Everton Cards
    Distin :yellowcard:

The speed and athletisim of City was just too much for Everton. The first shot for Everton came on there lone goal of the game at the 61st minute.

City improves to 2-0-0 on the season and is looking to extend the good start against Manchester United.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Post the result and sit Aguero for the remainer of month 1 and all of month 2. You get him back in month 3.

7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Sounds good. May I suggest that injuries dont start until the following month? So if he has a two month injury, he finishes out month 1, and then sits all of 2 and 3?

Not sure how this works down the stretch but this could be an issue if someone lines up multiple games and you aren't around to run the injury simulation right away. Just a thought.

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

*** ALERT ***

If you have an injured player, you may NOT post another result until you CONFIRM the injury outcome.

9. Connor

Connor Walk On

The Richuation Does this game count. I'm sure it does.

10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

11. Connor

Connor Walk On

Manchester United 3 - 2 Manchester City

United:
    :goal::goal::goal:Rooney 22' (pk) ?' 67'

City:
    :goal:Tevez 45'
    :goal:

We had a little technical difficulties. The ea servers kicked us off at the 67th minute after Rooney scored his hat trick. We decided to play 25 more minutes to fill in the rest of time and ET. It seemed to work pretty well. All we lost were assists and man of match. Although I assume it was Rooney. We had 3 shots and 3 goals. I know 2 of the goals didn't have assists although I'm almost positive the other 3 did. niuhuskie224 Still no idea, I feel like Balotelli had the one to Tevez and Giggs had one to Rooney. Still waiting for see who had the second goal for Manchester City. Overall a great game, gg versus my biggest rival in Huskie.

The Richuation
    Would you like me to give Rooney MoM and put assists in for Balotelli and Giggs? Or just leave them blank?

12. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Use your best judgement

13. Connor

Connor Walk On

I guess if Aguero wins golden boot by 1 or 2 goals or is tied there will be an asterisk next to his name. ;)

14. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Arsenal 1 @ Bayern Munich 1

Arsenal
    :goal: Van Persie (56')
    :assist:Walcott

Bayern Munich
    :goal: Muller (24')
    :assist:Robben
    :trophy:Neuer (9.90)

No cards or injuries for both squads

Wow, what a way to kick off the new campaign!! In a classic at the allianz, Arsenal and hosts Bayern Munich play to a 1-1 draw. The man of the match was easily Neuer who had several spectacular saves on Arsenal sniper Robin van Persie. The Gunners may feel a little unlucky to come away with only a draw but for the most part, it was a very even, back and forth game. The scoring started in the 24th minute as Thomas Muller finished beautifully with an outside foot shot to the far post. It was truly a beautiful finish! Arsenal really picked up the pace to start the second half and were rewarded when Theo Walcott fed van Persie for the equalizer in the 56th minute. Arsenal would have a couple more good chances but none better than in the 85th minute when Walcott danced around a couple defenders and crossed a beautiful ball that found van Persie's left boot and he beat Neuer but hit the woodwork.. It was nifty play but wasn't rewarded. Bayern also had a couple good chances but last ditch defending and good goalkeeping kept this game even.

Arsenal won the shot battle 11-7 but each club put 5 on target. The Gunners had a slight advantage with 51% possession and both clubs passed the ball decently around a 75% clip. Can't wait for the rematch here as I expect both clubs to fight for the PLB crown.

Great game DaMeffodMan!

• Like Like x 1
  15. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Everton 0 @ Arsenal 1

Everton
    :trophy:Howard (9.10)

Arsenal
    :goal: van Persie (73')
    :assist:Rosicky

No Cards or Injuries for either squad

Everton traveled to the Emirates for the home opener for the Gunners.. Even though Arsenal had the edge on talent, Everton would play them very tough. American Tim Howard was the story as he thwarted a couple golden chances by the Gunners. Everton also played some magnificent defense as I can't count how many times I thought I would have a clean look at goal but last ditch defending kept me at bay.. Fiddy is a hell of a defensive player and created some good chances of his own but Koscielny and Vermaelen also played very end in the final third for the English giants. Finally in the 73rd minute, substitute Thomas Rosicky fed superstar striker Robin van Persie for the games only goal. Arsenal would have a couple more chances to add to the lead but poor finishing or great goalkeeping kept them at bay. The game got very dicey at the end as a terrible turnover by my favorite player Bacary Sagna nearly resulted in a Everton equalizer.. Luckily for Arsenal, Everton couldn't finish and this defensive struggle would end in a 1-0 win for the Gunners.

Arsenal controlled most of the stats with a 12-3 edge on shots and a 7-1 lead on shots on target. My boys possessed the ball 57% of the time and had a pass accuracy rating of 78%. Everton's downfall may have been their passing as is was a woeful 57%. Once Fiddy get's the hang of the passing, he'll be a very tough beat! It seems my weak spot may be the size of my club as it seemed Everton was pushing me around a bit with their size. They had a big advantage on tackles and it was very tough for Arteta and Wilshire to create opportunities in the midfield. I thought I was coming into league play on great form but after these first two games, I think we still have some work to do. I fell very fortunate to come away with 4 of 6 points though.

Great game to Fiddy14! You'll win some games and you have my respect as you will be battling up all season with 4* Everton. I will surely always be rooting for you in any game you play.

• Like Like x 3
  16. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

It was Ya Ya Toure

• Like Like x 1
  17. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Dortmund 2 @ Tottenham 0

BVB
    :eek: Piszczek (finished game)
    :goal: Kagawa (65')
    :goal: Barrios (75')
    :assist: Lewandowski

Spurs
    :trophy: Friedel

An emphatic start to the season for Borussia Dortmund grabbing 3 points in ther matchup with MoonBBad and Tottenham Hotspur. An eventful first half ended goalless, but displayed the dangers of Spurs. Bale, Lennon, Adebayor, and van der Vaart all had a good half, leading to BVb's decision to beef up the midfield at halftime.

The second half was a different story, with BVB showing their class on the pitch with cool and calm linking movements. With all of the technical skills on display, it only makes sense that the first goal was an absolute gift. The only ugly mark on a man of the match performance from Brad Friedel was an unnecessary punch out that landed on the head of Kagawa, who put it away neatly.

The second goal came as Spurs were pushing for an equalizer. They were caught on the break, and Barrios found himself 1v1 with the keeper. He kept his calm and dispatched the goal, securing the vital three points for the Dortmund club.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

No time missed for Piszczek.

19. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Nice.

20. Connor

Connor Walk On

Fair with giving Balotelli and Giggs assists, Rooney MoM?

EDIT: went ahead and did it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  21. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Chelsea 1 - 0 Man U

:goal: Miereles :assist: Drogba
    :trophy: Terry
    :eek: Drogba finished the game

Chelsea -- Man U
    13 -shots- 9
    10 -on goal- 5
    51%-poss-49%
    25-tackles-29
    2-offsides-0
    0-corners-2
    76%-pass acc-72%

Interesting game, surprisingly a lot of chances. Drogba drilled the post twice and a close offside call kept this game close. Chicarito couldn't keep a ball on target as he was left wanting. Rooney hit the post just before the final whistle but it beat the wrong side of the post. The lone goal came in the 9th minute as Drogba showed a bit of footwork and sent a cross to the top of the box where Raul Miereles controlled and hit a low finish, Lindegaard had no chance. Gg Connor

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Connor

Connor Walk On

It was Lindegaard that now no chance but good write up lol GG was really disappointed I couldn't get a point.

23. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Fixed

24. Connor

Connor Walk On

Drogba's injury was more severe than determined on the field. Apparently he has a slight tear in a ligament. Will miss the next 3 months. Sorry Jon MK
    Like to confirm you see this.
    The Richuation Did I do this correctly? For everyone else I'm capturing injuries for PLB, just so you know.

• Like Like x 1
  25. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yep... Exactly correct...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.