(F12) Season 3 Black - Match Scheduling

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by The Richuation, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

[​IMG]

TFL Game Settings

XBL> Online Friendlies
    Rosters = Online
    Half Length = 10 minutes
    Game Speed = Slow
    Controls = Manual

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

So are we going to sit players out if they are injured? How do we determine injury type/length?

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I will take care of that. Visit the MLS league to see how its done. I have a table with injury lengths and random number generator that will determine missed time. The most likely result is 0 missed time, followed by 1 missed game... all the way down to out for season :eek:

5. MoonBBad

eek... hopefully we don't have guys who get crazy with the sliding tackles to start taking out players.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

You would think that the members of the PL wouldn't be so uncouth to purposely hurt someone. The leadership team will be monitoring sportsmanship and reserve the right to suspend individual players.

7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

MoonBBad
    Connor
    KnightNoles
    Fiddy14

I would love to get all of these in this weekend and should be around for just about all of it.

Let me know when you want to do this.

8. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

mcyork
    AJ Hart MN
    DaMeffodMan
    MoonBBad

Gentlemen, when can you run? I can maybe run some tonight (depending on my motor skills after this happy hour lol).

I will also have a few hours in the early afternoon tomorrow and all day Sunday.

9. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I would love to get ours in tonight.. I'll make sure I have a couple in me also ;) I'll be around no later than 9 EST.

Fiddy14
    Jon MK
    DaMeffodMan

Any of you guy's available tonight?? Same thing, I'll be on no later than 9 EST..

Can't wait to get underway! Hopefully my form is as good as it's been the last couple of nights.

10. AJ Hart MN

Oh yeah, you play JFace907, not York ;) Might want to make that change The Richuation

11. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

hey, well, whats your availability time wise Fri (tonight), Sat, and Sun?

my schedule as i always say is very flexible, so if you leave me a time i then can confirm it here.

Friday (today), im available at any time up until 6:30pm est. then anytime after the Pens game is over.

Saturday, from the looks of it right now, again, available whenever. my old lady has a 2 wedding showers to go to, so i will be home, woot woot..

Sunday, can play anytime from 10am est up until 2:30pm.. Pens game is on at 3, then can play anytime when its over.

leave me a time that works for you and lets knock this game out. thanks man..

12. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

my schedule as i always say is very flexible, so if you leave me a time i then can confirm it here.

Friday (today), im available at any time up until 6:30pm est. then anytime after the Pens game is over.

Saturday, from the looks of it right now, again, available whenever. my old lady has a 2 wedding showers to go to, so i will be home, woot woot..

Sunday, can play anytime from 10am est up until 2:30pm.. Pens game is on at 3, then can play anytime when its over.

leave me a time that works for you and lets knock this game out. thanks man..

13. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

mcyork and Connor

leave me a time that works for you and lets knock this game out. thanks guys..

14. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hmm... I updated it... not sure why it show this way.

15. AJ Hart MN

Well, if you want to jump on after your Pens piss away another 3 goal lead, then that would work.. I imagine we can say 10 EST?? I'll be on.. Add me if you can.. GT- AJ Hart MN

• Like Like x 1
  16. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

My wife went home from work sick so I need to wait until I am home. I may try to jump on around 5 cst. Want to shoot for that?

17. Connor

Connor Walk On

Jon MK
    Fiddy14
    niuhuskie224
    KnightNoles

Currently working on homework. May be available soon though to get a few games in. This mainly refers to Fiddy. Then I won't be available til very late tonight, maybe and not at all tomorrow. Sunday all day I should be available. That's good enough for now.

18. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

well, change of plans. we called our season ticket rep and snagged an extra ticket for tonights game. i wasnt going to go, but now i am LOL.. i could play around 12am if need be. let me know.

change of plans, im heading to Pens game, leaving at 4:15pm est. anything for tomorrow time wise for you?

i can start at the latest now say 3pm est. let me know as soon as you can. thanks

19. MoonBBad

This weekend is pretty busy for me... Friday night, I am not going to be able to roll. Saturday morning I am running a race in the AM, and I should be back by late afternoon. I can play let's say from 6pm central on. Sunday I can play in the morning till around 10am central. I will be back Sunday evening but probably won't be able to play, it's going to be hit or miss depending when I get home.

Merih -- see above

20. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

9:30 AM CT on Sunday sounds good if you can make that! Get some FIFA in before Chelsea's FA Cup match (against Spurs of all teams lol)

21. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I will post here in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Connor

Connor Walk On

I just finished my homework. Can you still play? If not we have plenty of time.

23. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

a tad to late, what about tomorrow time wise for ya?

24. Connor

Connor Walk On

Won't be available tomorrow. will be most sunday though.

• Like Like x 1
  25. AJ Hart MN

Merih

I take it you're not getting on tonight :(

Fiddy14

I'll try to be on after you get back from the game.. If not, I should be around tomorrow night.

DaMeffodMan
    Jon MK

I'm on now if either of you are around.. RVP want's a piece of the both of you :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.