(F12) Serie C Discussion

Discussion in 'TSL C' started by BigSmooth33, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

RedAL925

How's this going to work out?

Excited to get going...

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

there will be a league-wide draft beginning within the next few days...so start looking around for some teams you might be interested in. Zikry will reveal the full details soon

3. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Discuss all things Serie C here

4. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    bdub
    BigSmooth33
    County5
    Matt French
    DrunkenSoldier
    Geneseo98
    redwings8831
    rschwep
    StevenRhysCann
    Superpilky

hello to all Serie C, I know some of you have been here before, some of you are new to the league. This post is nothing more than a brief summary of the league settings and rules in case you need a quick place to check it. I know you guys have all read the rules already so this is not new information, just a brief reference point before this thread gets filled with everything else you guys deem noteworthy.

Game settings: All league and tournament games must be played with these settings, it is up to the home team to set these when they create the game:

10 minute halves
    SEMI Assisted Controls
    Normal Game Speed

At the conclusion of the match it is up to the winning team to post the results in the appropriate week's results thread. In the event of a tie, the home team should post results. When posting results, make sure to include:

Team stats for: Goals, Shots, Shots on Goal, Possession, Tackles, Fouls, Offsides, and Corners
    Individual Stats for: Goals, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Assists, Clean Sheets

In the event any player picks up a red card in a game OR two yellow cards over the course of the season, they are required to miss the next scheduled game. I will keep a list of suspensions and send out reminders, but it is up to you to bench the player in the game.

If you are going to miss any extended period of time, please let us know in advance. We have a vacation thread for just that purpose. Out of courtesy to your opponents and the entire league, please don't go missing for multiple days without notifying someone.

And finally, don't use any cheap in game tactics and respect your opponent, we're a sim league, thats why you're all here so this shouldn't be an issue. The specific things this really refers to - don't milk the clock playing keepaway in your own end, don't run up the score, don't stand in the goal to defend free kicks, don't try to intercept passes on goal kicks

If there is any questions or clarification required for any rules, nows the best chance to ask. Enjoy the league all, I'll have schedules up as soon as I can after all teams are set.

5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Alright everyone, schedule has been released. We're still waiting on redwings8831 and County5 to officially have teams from the draft, but if youre interested in who you're playing and when, you can find it in the League Tables and Schedules thread. Just choose the Serie C tab for our information. Hopefully we'll have the draft completed shortly and week 1 opening soon after. I'll have the scheduling and results thread posted once the week officially opens. You'll have 3 games to play most weeks, they can be played in any order. In the meantime, you still have some time to practice with your teams, schedule some friendlies with other people, or whatever else you'd like to prepare. We should be under way shortly, good luck to all.

6. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

Can't wait to get this started, of course knowing who my team is would help, but just wanna say good luck to you all. My psn is in my sig so you all can add me, and I'll be easy to find at/near the bottom of the Serie C table.

:)

7. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

I'll get my page up for Sunderland tonight or over the weekend.

8. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

Though most of us are new to the league, early predictions are always welcome. We'll also have bets soon on who will finish as a basement-dweller...

Let's get some chatter going 'round the infield, boys!

9. Frenchie1916

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

<--------basement dweller.

Unless i start get some skills on the sticks, cause right now i am getting my ass handed to me in online games.

11. Frenchie1916

I'm going with Sunderland for the win. I haven't played Superpilky yet, but his Virtual Pro is sick, so he's obviously spent some hours in-game. FIFA 12 will be a game-changer with the new defensive scheme, so I'm looking forward to some good competition all 'round. I can control my third just fine, but I have trouble getting SOT's. I'll be playing for a lot of 1-0 and 0-0 games!

12. RedAL925

I'll take the veteran in StevenRhysCann - he knows what it takes to win here, should be a lock for promotion

13. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    between Superpilky and his three or so different other alias's, hes got some serious game time in. I haven't played him, but I'm guessing that experience will add up and help

14. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

Why does it say Serie A Champion?

I wouldn't bet on myself to take down the title. I am hoping to be in the mix for a shot at promotion, but I'm not a very good 1v1 guy. I can any on a club and do well, but that's with some talent around me. When I am counted on to be all the talent, sometimes it turns out not so good.

By the way, building your virtual pro takes about one solid evening of gameplay with those new sliders.

You can go from 70 to 84. Can't wait to club with you fellas. Bring your VPs into the chat on PS3 and let's do some clubbin.

My vote to win Serie C is Galatasary.

I don't really know anyone in this league, so I just guessed.

15. Frenchie1916

Because I have fat fingers? Typo. Just pretend it says Serie C!

16. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

17. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

I'll tell you one thing. Frenchie and I appear to play a similar style. If you want to see the most boring game in the history of Fifa, grab a ticket for Stuttgart/Sunderland.

Bring a pillow and a blankie.

18. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

The over/under on that one is .5 and the under is being hammered by the wiseguys.

19. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

Good luck to everyone in Serie C. Let's have some fun and try to send our best up to knock heads with Serie B next season.

And whichever ones of us don't make Serie B, we'll still have our huge end of season BEER BASH AT THE HOME OF SUNDERLANDS OWNER SUPERPILKY!!!!!

[​IMG]

20. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

Holy sausage fest bro.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

Its like Where's Waldo trying to find a girl.

22. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I see one girl..right in the middle. She must have been photoshopped in too or something because not one guy is checking her out

23. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

There could be another reason.

24. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

Parties at the Sunderland owners Estate are legendary.

25. RedAL925

fixed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.