(F12) TFL Discipline Thread

Discussion in 'TFL: Tradition Fútbol League' started by The Richuation, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

TFL13 Season I Issued Cards:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:yellowcard:Scheduling Strike
    :redcard:Sportsmanship Strike

We have a 3 strikes and you're out rule here as it pertains to scheduling and unplayed games. Strikes may also be awarded to members based on other factors such as unsportsmanlike conduct, quitting, and un sim behavior. These "behavioral" strikes will be decided by the leadership team.

This thread is not meant to humiliate members, but to provide full visibility to the decision making process we are using to determine when a wait list member will be called up.

** APPEAL PROCESS **

Pretty simple... just PM me and we can talk it out.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

TFL13 Season I Issued Cards:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:yellowcard:Scheduling Strike
    :redcard:Sportsmanship Strike

We have a 3 strikes and you're out rule here as it pertains to scheduling and unplayed games. Strikes may also be awarded to members based on other factors such as unsportsmanlike conduct, quitting, and un sim behavior. These "behavioral" strikes will be decided by the leadership team.

This thread is not meant to humiliate members, but to provide full visibility to the decision making process we are using to determine when a wait list member will be called up.

** APPEAL PROCESS **

Pretty simple... just PM me and we can talk it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.