(F12) TFL Discussion

Discussion in 'TFL: Tradition Fútbol League' started by The Richuation, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

2. hedache

hedache Walk On

My concern that is implied in the article is falling behind. Being off the face of the earth for the whole month of October is going to put me way behind everyone. I'm almost guaranteed a relegation in our first Fifa 12 season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

i got my 11 disc in february and it's only locked up twice, i havent found any glitches (unlike in 10 where you would freeze while saving a set piece). just sayin...

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

My point was not that you should wait before buying the game... none of us are capable of doing that. What I am saying is maybe waiting on as least the first patch, maybe 2nd before launching leagues.

5. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I disagree. I think if you want your league to have the best chance to succeed, the league should begin at launch. Replacing frustrated individuals is always easier than starting a league from scratch later.

6. hedache

hedache Walk On

I think everyone should wait till I get back to life in November and we all start playing at the same time. Till then, do not buy the game or play it at your friend's house!!!

7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Where are you going?

8. hedache

hedache Walk On

It's not confirmed yet but most likely I'll be doing some military service and won't even have internet access, basically falling off the face of the planet in a way.

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

You fightin' for the Nazis?

10. Connor

Connor Walk On

Possibly consider the next season on fifa 11 still, if fifa 12 isn't working out with bugs.

11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

This is the end if F11... Final season.

12. hedache

hedache Walk On

Yea something like that. I have to go recon in the middle east and meet my quota of killing 25 (soldier or civilian) and I figured that will take about a month.

13. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Do kills in Battlefield 3 count?

14. hedache

hedache Walk On

If it makes the release time, yes.

15. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

With all the issue's with NCAA '12, it just reinforces for me that FIFA is easily my favorite video game. I already only play NCAA when I have a OD game but I wish I could drop it all together. The bug's are just over the top and I can't wait until FIFA '12 and even PES to come out. I really want to get into PES this year.

Are any of you other NCAA/FIFA guy's starting to feel the same way??

16. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I am definately itching for FIFA 12 at this point. Need a refresh to be honest.

I have been fairly fortunate in our dynasty. We had one bad glitch and it didnt really effect me.

That all being said, only a month and change away from this launch. I have the season ticket so having this the weekend before release will be pretty f'ing sweet.

17. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Yep. Our dynasty at OS has recently been "blown up" by the commish and will be restarted after the patch. Either FiFa or PES has been my sports game of choice for probably 4 or 5 years now.

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

<<<Justin Fifa'r fan.

19. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

The launch day issues are getting worse each year with Madden and NCAA. Our Dynasty is now on hold until the patch.

Don't get me wrong, I love FIFA, but their big announcements today were regarding adding in features that they took away from us in the past.

20. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Some may look at me as a hater, thats fine, lol but im not wrong. Same shit different year wit EA. FIFA always has been my favorite game. I played over 700 ranked matches on 09. Played about half of that on WC, which is insane because once WC came out, there was only about 3 months until FIFA 10 came out. But, like NCAA, major issues with FIFA 10 and then even more with 11 and I traded my copy in around spring time. Therefore, Ill get it, cant wait, but the leash is going to be short. And Winning Eleven will be getting a look too.

21. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Yeah, I'm thinking it's time for me to again pick up PES.. FIFA always has it's own issue's but nothing like we've seen with NCAA. FIFA has always been a better game than NCAA and this year the difference should even be greater. I'm already only playing NCAA only for the OD and that doesn't even seem to be fun anymore and it's only August.

• Like Like x 1
  22. hedache

hedache Walk On

I am very happy with Fifa 11. I think there's a good balance and most things look accurate, most but surely not everything. But this is the version I had most fun playing, thanks to most of you on this site. I'm almost scared about 12 cos I fear that the same balance may not be there anymore with the new things they'll be trying out this year. Hopefully it won' be too bad.

And one last note, i hate ncaa!

23. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Haha...have you actually played NCAA? Do you understand/enjoy American football?

24. hedache

hedache Walk On

No (I don't have to play it to hate it, just the fact that it's keeping my FIFA mates away from the game is enough reason), a little bit (I've seen parts of a few super bowls), and hell no for the final question.

25. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Just seeing this but in short--yes. Felt like a chore, the game is broken, and it just lost some of its luster for me.

I was telling Rich I'm going NCAA-less for the foreseeable future and gonna try to really focus on FIFA for '12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.