(F12) Vacation Thread

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by Zikry, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I (Palermo) will be unable to play any games starting tonight at midnight (Thursday) till the following Friday (April 22nd). Cimmy already knows about this just thought I'd let my opponents for next week, whoever they are, know.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

I'm going to be away July 10 - July 14 for work. I will have limited access to TSO, so if anyone needs anything Zikry can take care of it. Hopefully when I return we are ready to roll on Season 2

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Good thing our breaks almost coincide. I'll be in New York from July 5th - 11th so I will have no PS3 access then. I'm sure we will be ready to roll by mid-July RedAL925. WE BETTER BE!!!

4. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Guys,
    I will be on vaction for the next four weeks. I will be back Tuesday August 16. I will have limited access to the internet so my participation on this forum will also be limited. RedAL is aware of this and I will accept whatever decisions are made to minimize the negative impact this may cause. I will have extra free time to catch up once I do get back so that'll help. Worst case you guys will just have to wait a month to whup my arse in Fifa.
    Zikry
    RedAL925

5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sounds like one nice vacation, have a good time. I found the below Palermo Avatar, feel free to use

[​IMG]
    http://montrealsoccerleague.com/s/cc_images/cache_1236779004.jpg?t=1283223220

And some vacation news of my own, just an advance warning, I will be traveling for work between Monday July 25 and at least Thursday July 28, not currently sure if I'll be coming home Thursday night or staying through the weekend and coming home Sunday night the 31. I'll still have computer access while I am gone but will be unable to play any of my games until I get back.

6. hedache

hedache Walk On

I will be out of town between 7/27 and 8/1 including those days. More days may be added around that time span. I will update this with tagged opponents if we have a schedule by then.

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Thanks for the notice OhDaesu19

We have decided that all postponed games can be made up at any time during the course of this season in order to try and get this season in as quick as possible. So don't worry about any negative impact or anything as you are an active member in here and I have no doubts that you will be able to get all your games in by the time the season comes to a close. All you need to worry about is having one hell of a time on vacation!

8. RedAL925

I will be on vacation August 1-4. I will not have access to PS3 but will have internet access

9. RedAL925

please post here when you know you will be away from your PS3 for a long period of time.

10. Booger_Mac

Booger_Mac Walk On

Even though I don't have a team yet, I know I will be out of town from 07 August - 13 August for training (work-related). I will not have access to my PS3 and internet access is unlikely. I'll work something out with my opponent that week as soon as the fixtures are available.

11. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Traveling for work and will be out of town Monday July 25 through at least Thursday July 28, possibly as late as Sunday July 31. I will update this post when I have the definite dates. I will have no PS3 access but should still have internet access while I am gone

12. hedache

hedache Walk On

I'm also out of town 7/23 till 7/26.
    Which means I can play until coming Saturday afternoon. And then probably be available Tue (7/26) for a little bit. Then out for another week.

13. RedAL925

Vacation starts for me today, I'll be back Thursday August 4

14. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Any questions during this time can be directed to me. Gotta allow Red to enjoy that vacation, lol.

15. RedAL925

thanks Zik, I've still got my computer so I'll take care of the league table, but that's all the Lille manager will be doing on holiday :cool:

16. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Since I'm in the process of moving, I'll be without a tv or internet from sometime Sunday (8/14) until... probably Friday'ish? Hopefully it'll all be set up before the weekend. And I'll still be able to access the internet tho from work/phone

17. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Guys,

I am back from my vacation. Tonight I will probably suffering some hard core jet lag plus I need to run a few errands while I can keep my eyes open. So I will be free starting tomorrow night through the whole weekend. Hit me up here (or better yet on AIM/YIM) I gotta a lot of catching up to do!

18. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Broncos218
    hedache
    IJGator
    juanchoCT14
    RedAL925
    shiftee
    UcanHateMeNow
    Zikry
    Paulitix
    kaptainkracker1
    TdotMindset

I forgot to tag everyone yesterday.....

So I am back from vacation and free from jet lag. I am very free thru Monday night to catch up on games. Weeknights this week I will be free after 6pm est and the weekend is completely open. So if anyone needs some victories come and get them :D. Best to hit me up on AIM/YIM (OhDaesu19), you can hit me up here also or on PSN. The only conflict that I may have will be making up MLB the Show league games but I was was deep into the schedule before I left so I should have plenty of time for Fifa! By the way if anyone is interested in a Show league let me know as there are a couple of openings. If I shouldn't be soliciting here for the Show I do apologize. Let's play some Fifa!!!!!!

19. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    We are more interested in hearing how in the world can take a month long vacation lol

20. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

:) It helps to be a federal employee where bargaining union employees (BUE) get a minimum of three consecutive weeks of vacation if they choose to do that. Unfortunately I am not a BUE any longer as I took a so called promotion to be a manager (big mistake) but my boss did allow me to take a long vacation. Also I really took three full weeks off (not a whole month), worked the Thursday before the three weeks and left that night and returned home the Monday after the three full weeks and returned to work on Tuesday. That way it feels like I am away only three weeks to my boss however I am vacationing for 4 full weekends! :rolleyes:

21. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Update on my situation... I'm getting internet installed Friday Aug. 26th. I might be outta town that weekend, but not sure yet. So earliest I'll be able to play again will be that weekend.

RedAL925
    TdotMindset
    Zikry
    mustang20241

22. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    not really a vacation, but from wednesday aug 31 to monday sept 5 i'm going to have some family in town staying with me. most likely won't be able to play while theyre here, so just an advance heads up for that week

23. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

Fiorentina will be unavailable from Monday August 29 - Tuesday Sept 6. I should probably get wrecked in TFL playoffs round 2, so that shouldn't be an issue. More so my Serie B games that matchweek. Working in Miami for 8 days. Sadly no beach time for this guy...

24. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

I will be out of town for work from Monday, August 22 thru Friday, August 26. I should be available Friday night though.

25. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

I'm out of town for the week. I will be back Saturday August 27th. I will still have internet access at night but no PSN access.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.