(F13) Season 1 - Discussion

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League North' started by hammerhead1010, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

And don't ask me why I posted this here...

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Sorry guys, there is no way i will compete on all Manual settings. I'm bowing out now, had 0 fun kicking the ball out of bounds for 2 games. It really takes the opportunity away from an average player like me to enjoy playing in the league. I will never be able to master the game to that level and so it's pointless to even try.

good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

btw.. ill play until Huskie fills the spot so to not screw up the schedule.

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

It is early enough to just remove you. There isn't anyone standing by for a slot.

No worries.

6. hedache

hedache Walk On

I completely understand how you feel. I'm in the same position in NHL 13. I'm a FIFA fan, so I don't really aim on mastering NHL in the hardcore level and some guys are just total hardcore, so it's pretty much pointless and not fun to play. If you ever feel like playing friendlies, don't be shy. I'll play my manual against whatever you feel comfortable with and we'll pick appropriately leveled teams that will make the game fun for both of us.

7. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

This was a painful truth I learned last year. I played around 10 games, and had 1 shot on goal. Not 1 goal, but 1 shot on goal; and the one shot on goal was a slow roller a 5 year old could stop. The saving grace for NHL so far is I can actually score, so I get to taste some measure of success.p

8. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

I believe maybe RazorKaos might be interested now that he got the game.

9. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

totally agree, hedache...

crazy thing for me is that after 5 days of each league being open, i'm not enjoying either. haha. don't like the NHL hardcore settings and don't like the manual settings in FIFA. but i'm gonna stick with it, hoping that the more i play the more comfortable i'll get...

biggest issue is that as a rookie with the settings, i'm playing against guys who are super experienced with the settings. i do like that in FIFA we're going to split out in to different divisions, so at least i'll be playing against guys that are of similar skill level to me... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Career mode is the best manual practice you can get IMO.

11. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

yah, just need to try to find the time to play that... ;). doesn't seem to be enough free-time during an evening, between a few different NHL leagues, MLB playoffs, and the FIFA league.

12. RazorKaos

RazorKaos Walk On

yeah, looks like you guys have your replacement.

if possible, im going to play with Arsenal, since BVB was already chosen.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  13. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Arsenal was 5* last I checked. Could have changed tho

14. hedache

hedache Walk On

You sure you don't want Barcelona or Real Madrid? :p

15. RazorKaos

RazorKaos Walk On

if im not wrong, i think Arsenal is 4,5 now. I would play with Udinese, but we have to play with the online squads, and they play on 3-5-2, and i would need to swap a lot of players and the formation to the 4-2-1-2-1 i use, so, i would not have enough time to set my team before the game starts.

If i cant play with Arsenal, give me Fluminense.

16. hedache

hedache Walk On

What is a fluminense?

17. RazorKaos

RazorKaos Walk On

lol hedache... its a brazilian team. they are the current league leaders, but i hate them hahaha

18. hedache

hedache Walk On

:D Don't I know it. I just hate the Brazillian league... Don't take it personal, I think it's the Brazillians I played soccer with and against over the years that got me like this.

I think you should stick with Udinese. With practice you can lower your prep time in no time. It's like disassembling a weapon. You'll start setting your squad with a blindfold after 20 friendlies with me.

• Like Like x 2
  19. RazorKaos

RazorKaos Walk On

honestly, i cant watch brazilian league games. its just like they ignore tactics and have no tactical discipline. and for hating brazilian players, i cant say you are wrong with it, cause in fact, i hate most of them as well. you know why, assisted players using cheap tactics and exploiting the game, all the time. but maybe the average behaviour of a fifa player its just like this.

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

I mean real soccer not FIFA players. I don't really pay attention to where FIFA players are from, I just hate them all without any discrimination, I'm fair like that.

21. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

You can change ur formations/lineups if need be. You're the manager

22. hedache

hedache Walk On

He is talking about the 60 seconds you have when you set the online friendly game in online roster settings. Changing all the default online stuff to his preferences takes time. Which it does. But when you practice enough and know what you wanna switch with who, it doesn't take too long after a while. But it still is a bitch, I hate that you can't use the same formation and line up. It's so simple to match that too, it's the same playerid's in the database. It would be nothing to grab your saved settings and apply it to your online roster for the current game. It takes one button that would say "apply saved custom roster formation/line up".

23. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

True, my mistake I misread that (I'm on the phone) yea I've gone from missing the deadline with AC to having at least 15 seconds

24. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

If there needs to be a spot filled, I would love to take it!

25. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Sorry, just now saw this.

All were made by me.

Most of my life outside of games are consumed by my career as a graphic designer. (y)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.