(F13) Season 1 - Match Results

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by niuhuskie224, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Posting Match Results

It is the responsibility of the WINNING CLUB or AWAY DRAW to post the results and summaries that immediately follow each match.

The TFL Live Table and Results will be updated every 24 hours. As the league is run manually, this information is crucial to ensure the integrity of the TFL and make things easier for data import into League Republic. Therefore, the below provided format must be duplicated for each posted match result.

Icon Key:
    Goal :goal:
    Yellow Card :yellowcard:
    Red Card :redcard:
    Man of Match :trophy:

Example:

Month 1, Fixture 3

Villarreal 2 - 1 Everton

Villarreal:
    :goal:Nilmar (39)
    :yellowcard:Marchena (73)
    :goal:Rossi (90)
    :trophy: Nilmar (8.7)

Everton:
    :yellowcard:Heitinga (51)
    :yellowcard:Coleman (70)
    :goal:Cahill (77)

2. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

3 Napoli v Zenit 0

Napoli

:goal: Cavani 10' :assist:Pandev
    :goal: Cavani 34' :assist:Hamsik
    :goal: Cavani 64' :assist:Hamsik

:trophy: Hamsik 9.5

Zenit

:yellowcard: Criscito 34'
    :yellowcard: Bukharov 64'

Starting Lineups

lineupNapolivZenit.jpg lineupZenitvNapoli.jpg

3 Goals 0​
    18 Shots 3​
    8 S.O.T. 0​
    53% Poss 47%​
    14 Tackles 20​
    1 Foul 2​
    0 :yellowcard:2​
    2 Corners 0​
    Cavani was the story of this game. The Uruguayan could not seem to miss. Two goals with his head and one perfectly placed into the corner with his foot was enough to put this one away. Zenit had some very promising moves but the final pass and/or finishing lacked. Zenit showed their potential for being a threat in this match. With a little more practice, they will frighten some teams. However, Napoli grabs the 3 points this time. GG abolishthefed

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

0 Zenit - Sevilla 4

Zenit
    :redcard:Hulk

Sevilla
    :goal:Manu Del Moral
    :goal:Negredo
    :yellowcard:Rakitic

:trophy: Fernando Navarro

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

3 Sevilla - Porto 2

Sevilla
    :goal:Negredo
    :goal:Rakitic

Porto
    :goal: Martinez
    :yellowcard:Fernando

:trophy:Martinez

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

0 FC Porto v Napoli 2

FC Porto

:trophy: Helton 9.7

Napoli

:goal: E. Vargas 10'
    :goal: C. Maggio 59' :assist: G. Pandev

lineupPortovNapoli.jpg lineupNapolivporto.jpg

0 Goals 2​
    8 Shots 19​
    3 S.O.T. 11​
    57% Possession 43%​
    17 Tackles 13​
    2 Fouls 2​
    1 Corners 4​
    FC Porto played a patient and methodical game but just couldn't put the ball into the net. Some great crosses were cut out by inches by an on form Morgan De Sanctis and other shots were blocked before making their way toward De Sanctis. Porto had a near miss shot and a near miss header. Fortunately for Napoli, they slotted home their few quality chances. The first goal came as a Porto defender gave away the ball to Vargas in a dangerous position and Vargas slotted it into the corner. The other goal came as Pandev got down the left flank and crosses for Maggio who scored a diving header that Helton couldn't quite tip over the goal. All in all, a fairly even match that Napoli benefited from luck to win. GG joeykid7

• Like Like x 2
  6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Atletico Madrid - 2
    Valencia - 0

Atletico Madrid Goals
    Falcao - 22
    Tiago - 37

Atletico Madrid Cards
    Falaco - 68 :yellowcard:

Valencia Goals
    None

Valencia Cards
    None

Atletico Madrid Stats Valencia​
    2 Goals 0​
    9 Shots 8​
    6 Shots on Target 3​
    39 % Possession 61 %​
    25 Tackles 31​
    1 Fouls 0​
    1 Offsides 0​
    6 Corners 0​
    A solid first time out for Atletico Madrid. Madrid came out firing with an early chance being turned away at the 7 minutes. A nice move through traffic from Tiago at the 22nd minute set up Falcao for his first goal of the season. 15 minutes later, Tiago would weave through traffic again but this time put a shot on net to set the score at 2-0. ​
    To start the second half, Valencia would come out running and had an early chance at a goal that got past the keeper but ricocheted off the post to keep the score at 2-0. That would be the last shot on target for Valencia, as Madrid would stop every attack short of the box the rest of the way and played a tight defense the rest of the way to win the game 2-0.​
    gg eheskey11

7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

8. joeykid7

joeykid7 Walk On

Thanks for the writeup, Michael. You played solid defense--a good mix of pressure and patience. Your formation also made it very tough to find space in front of the goal. I felt like I almost had to cross to get chances. Well played--can't wait for the rematch.

9. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah, I have to run an Italian formation with an Italian team! haha plus I have no fullbacks and like 9 centerbacks. Something tells me in our rematch, you will get some goals.

10. joeykid7

joeykid7 Walk On

Definitely, you can't play in Serie A without three CBs. You just better hope none of them gets caught match fixing. :D

11. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Ha yeah. Funny thing is, Napoli headquarters was just raided like 3 days ago by the Italian police and they confiscated player transfer and contract documents and some other stuff. :/ I know nuting, I see nuting.

12. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

AC Milan - Athletico Madrid​
    3 Goals 0​
    15 Shots 8​
    9 On Target 4​
    53% Poss 47%​
    35 Tackles 25​
    0 Fouls 0​
    0 :yellowcard: 0​
    0 :redcard: 0​
    73% Pass Accuracy 69%​
    AC Milan:​
    :goal: Alexandre Pato (14')​
    :goal: A. Nocerino (41')​
    :goal: Robinho (51')​
    :assist: A. Nocerino​
    :assist: K. Boateng​
    :trophy: A. Nocerino (9.6)​
    Athletico Madrid:​
    No events​
    What a game from the get go. Both teams had chances but AC Milan was really rattling several good looks off early. Afterwards Alexandre Pato got a step on his defender and a perfectly weighted through ball caught him in stride where he was able to beat the keeper up top in the 14th. In the 41st minute Nocerino was able to get the rebound off a Pato header and clank it home on the far post from and tough angle. AC Milan's keeper Abbiati played big in the first half stoning Falcao and company when they were able to get through on chances. As the second half started some near chances for Athletico made the manager adjust his gameplan earlier than he had hoped. AC Milan went to a 5-4-1 to bring more defenders back for the AM forwards to work through and didn't expect to attack much offensively, just sit on the 2 goal lead. Space was opened up due to the increased attack though and Nocerino was able to get through the defense with just the keeper to beat. The keeper came out and Nocerino layed the ball to his teammate Robhino beatifully who was making a run 8 yards to his right for an empty net goal. The third goal really sealed the deal and allowed AC to sit back in their defensive shell, something manager Hammerhead is known for, and just send the ball away.​
    VGG niuhuskie224 I was really surprised at the offensive firepower AC Milan has. I've always been a defensive player but I'm starting to figure some things out on offense and really getting comfortable with how this team plays. GG again.​

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

No Kerzhakov?! C'mon Abolish!

14. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

No Witsel either!

15. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

abolishthefed we need to have a chat.

16. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Doesn't matter who is playing at this point. I can't complete a pass on these settings and my shots go 90 degrees the wrong way.

17. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Keep working my man. We all went through these growing pains on manual. Career mode/offline on manual settings really helps.

• Like Like x 1
  18. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

WOW, starting line-ups as well?.....show off!!! :);)

19. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

joeykid7

Month 1, Fixture 3

FC Porto 2 - 3(2) Valencia

FC Porto

:goal: J.Martinez 56', 90'

Valencia

Soldado - Hatrick 25', 74', 83'

A great match for both sides.
    The stats were pretty much on par with each other in areas such as tackles, fouls and a possession rate of 51% to Valencia's 49%. However, it was the more important statistic of the game which really told the two teams apart; with an astonishing difference in shots ratio.
    4 - 20 in terms of attempts, and even though Valencia had 12 on target with only 3 going in, you'd have to say that Porto did quite well with 2/2 from open play.
    Sloppy defending led to the second goal for Porto as Valencia maintained there regular style of trying to play safe and spread useless passes all over the field. Thankfully, J.Martinez was there to ensure the Spaniards of thier woeful ways. Hence the heartbreaking last minute goal which could be detrimental towards Valencia's final goal difference come the end of the season.

All in all, it was a decent and fair match up between the two sides who ought to both go on to the next encounter with heads held high.

• Like Like x 1
  20. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Sorry for the poor wright up. Busy house right now for Thanksgiving. lol

• Like Like x 1
  21. joeykid7

joeykid7 Walk On

Nice writeup, eheskey11. Thanks for a fun, if hectic, match. I'm learning a lot from playing different guys in the league. So many different styles of play...

• Like Like x 1
  22. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

TSO likes content so I do what I can haha

23. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Great, now one of my players attacked a reporter and threatened to kill them. Good thing he sits in my reserves. haha

24. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Every game/player really is different.

25. Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith Walk On

CSKA Moskva - Valencia CF
    1 Goals 0
    9 Shots 5
    3 On Target 2
    49% Poss 51%
    0 Fouls 0
    0 :yellowcard: 0
    0 :redcard: 0
    73% Pass Accuracy 69%
    CKSA Moskva:
    :goal: K. Honda (45')
    :trophy: K. Honda (8.1)

Very well played game by both sides, much of the time was spent with CSKA containing the speedy Valencia forwards. Goal right before half was the lone excitement for the game after a turnover as K. Honda stuck it in from well outside the box, top right corner. A well fought game with a few extravagant misses from both sides, neither team could seem to finish inside the box. All around a very good defensive game though!

GG eheskey11

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.