(F13) Season 2 - Match Results

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by niuhuskie224, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Posting Match Results

REMEMBER TO TRACK INJURIES AND ASSIST!!!!!

It is the responsibility of the WINNING CLUB or AWAY DRAW to post the results and summaries that immediately follow each match.

The TFL Live Table and Results will be updated every 24 hours. As the league is run manually, this information is crucial to ensure the integrity of the TFL and make things easier for data import into League Republic. Therefore, the below provided format must be duplicated for each posted match result.

Icon Key:
    Goal :goal:
    Assist :assist:
    Injury :doodie:
    Yellow Card :yellowcard:
    Red Card :redcard:
    Man of Match :trophy:

Example:

Month 1, Fixture 3

Villarreal 2 - 1 Everton

Villarreal:
    :goal:Nilmar (39)
    :yellowcard:Marchena (73)
    :goal:Rossi (90)
    :assist: Nilmar
    :trophy: Nilmar (8.7)

Everton:
    :yellowcard:Heitinga (51)
    :yellowcard:Coleman (70)
    :goal:Cahill (77)
    :doodie: Coleman

2. Connor

Connor Walk On

Santos 1 - 3 Queens Park Rangers

Santos:
    :goal:Neymar 61':assist:Arouca

QPR:
    :goal:Cisse 43':assist:Zamora
    :yellowcard:Park 87'
    :goal:Cisse 90':assist:Park
    :goal:Cisse 90' :assist:Park
    :trophy:M'Bia (9.6)

What an excellent game. I feel very fortunate to have come away with 3 points instead of just one. Even play throughout. The first goal came when Zamora chipped the ball across the goalmouth and Cisse smashed it in from just 6 yards out. Neymar got behind the QPR defense and was too fast to catch up to, making for an easy placement goal to tie the game. The rest of the game was close throughout, but in the 90th minute Cisse was able to score on two goals played in from Park to seal the game and earn 3 pts.
    gg XAttackConquerX

• Like Like x 1
  3. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

Good game, pretty even throughout like you said but you deserved that 3 points, had some shots come close while I struggled with getting past your back four.

4. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Anzhi Makhachkala (1) vs (2) Sao Paulo

Anzhi
    Eto'o :assist:L.Traore :goal: 53'
    :yellowcard:Joao Carlos 54'

:goal:Luis Fabiano 37'
    :goal:Ganso 75'
    :trophy:Rhodolfo

Sao Paulo were struggling before the match was even underway due to issues in the dressing room. Seems as though the EA squad update decided to leave the majority of the starting line up back in Brazil with the reserve squad. The manager had to act as quickly as possible. After a request of the use of the tardist from his old friend Doctor who, he was able to do the best he could within the few seconds he had.

Needless to say it took the team a while to get in sync, but things got better in the 37th minute when the ex Sevilla star pounced on a deflection that came his way at the top of the box, making it 1-0 for the visitors. After the that, the team started to push on and get a few attemps on target only to be saved by the great Anzhi keeper. Those saves ended up being a critical part of the game because a goal was scored by the home side after some sloppy defending.
    Eto'o just simply walked a straight line with the ball at his feet, and as he approached the edge of the 18, the defender tried to anticipate some sort of shift to either side. However, he instead ended up moving completely out the oncoming attackers way, thus allowing him the open field between himself and the keeper. By then Traore was also running side by side with him, and so Eto'o showed his patience and just waited for the keeper to make a move and slotted it across the face of goal to his wide open strike partner. 1-1

Still feeling the effects of an makeshift line-up, Sao Paulo were playing a nervy game after that goal. So with the unexplained absence of their star man Lucas, the next in line showed his worth by showing the fans that he will not be entirely missed.

Up steps the remarkably talented Ganso in the 75th minute. A slow, but well controlled run towards the box saw the level of intelligence of the playmaker as he first, looked around him, saw Fabiano beside him and sent him on a run towards goal. Just as the opportunity was there for the through ball, the defender made his move for cover, Ganso made a quick dash forward into the open space and cracked one into the top right corner. Great goal...2-1 for the away side.

Good game justca11mejuice

By the way, does anyone know how to get around that stupid squad update? It's ridiculous how they just put players all over the place. And WHERE on earth is Lucas? he was my best player by a mile....It's not January yet.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

Sao Paulo - Roma
    1 - 2

Sao Paulo
    48' :goal: Luis Fabiano
    :assist: Ganso

Roma
    19' M. Destro
    :assist: D. De Rossi
    84' E. Lamela
    :trophy: M. Destro - 7.2 Rating (3rd goal on the season and nearly comes up with a second in the highlight below but he helped create the goal nevertheless. Roma fans have forgotten all about Pablo Osvaldo.)

Well Easports is being gay atm so replay later.

Anyways, GG eheskey11

• Like Like x 1
  6. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

To be fair, the scoreline should have been much more in favour for Roma. Many close attemps that could have easily added to the tally.

Again, I am losing my mind with this EA squad update nonsense. I don't even get time to fix it all. I've got all my highest rated players from GK to ST ALL in the reserve line up. Absolutely pathetic. I'd probably just say 'sod it' and carry on, but then on top of all that, i've now got Left backs placed as an RDM, a mid placed as an ST. There is no chance to fix all this in however much time is given. Oh well.

Then there was the referee issue. LMAO.

Oh man oh man EA. Ever heard of 'kit clashing'.

Roma in all white, Sao Paulo in a Red/Black vertical striped shirt. Depending on your zoom this could easily pass for a dark red shirt with black shorts. No prizes for guessing what the ref was wearing.

The amount of quick passes i made to the ref. embarrassing. Completely eff'd my game up and just couldn't get it together at all.

DaMeffodMan Osvaldo used to play for Roma?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I had the same issue last year with Zenit. It's frustrating. I would have to replace 3/4 of my lineup before every game and my best players were never in the lineup.

8. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

What do you mean by this? He used to play for Roma?

9. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

Roma - Zenit
    1 - 0

Roma
    65' :goal: F. Totti
    :trophy: N. Burdisso - 7.4 Rating

Zenit
    None

gg abolishthefed

• Like Like x 1
  10. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

Still does.

11. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

Zenit 1 - 1 Makhachkala
    15 shots 7
    6 shots on target 2
    53% possession 47%
    29 tackles 42
    70% passing 52%

Makhachkala:
    Eto'o 58' >> Zhirkov

Gabulov (8.4)

Zenit:
    Hulk 90'

what a game... Zenit was dominating but couldn't get their shots on target... Eto'o weaved around 3-4 defenders in the box and put one just over the diving keeper to put Makhachkala up 1-0. the Russian squad kept the pressure on, defending hard and forcing turnovers, but in injury time, Zenit took a shot from outside the box that hit Hulk and deflected in to the opposite side of the diving Makhachkala keeper.

Makhachkala is happy to get their first point of the season, but is embarrassed by how they lost two points and settling for a draw.

well played, abolishthefed

• Like Like x 1
  12. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Ah, different person then. There's an Osvaldo for Sao Paulo too.

13. Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith Walk On

Roma-CSKA
    1-2
    Shots 13-7
    OG 4-2
    Poss 47%-53%

CSKA:
    :goal: Fernandes (42)
    :goal: Honda (73) :assist: Musa
    :doodie: Doumbia =(
    :trophy: Musa

Roma:
    :goal: Totti (70) :assist: Florenzi

Sloppy game for Roma, missed an early open netter and played the better futbol most of the day, just couldn't finish. Key point of the game was after Totti's goal CSKA was looking for an answer when Roma created a turnover on their own half but couldn't possess it and instead of playing back to the goalie, kicked it out of bounds which led to Honda's fine header and the eventual game winner. CSKA was clearly out played without playing a half with Doumbia who was held out as a precautionary measure for getting knicked up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ricky Boots

Ricky Boots Walk On

CSKA Moscow 0-1 Bayer 04
    15 Shots 8
    9 Shots On Goal 5
    52% Possession 48%
    22 Tackles 21
    74% Pass Accuracy 75%

CSKA Moscow
    None

Bayer 04
    A. Schurrle 56'
    :goal: B. Leno (8.9)

Good Game Ethan Smith

• Like Like x 1
  15. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Newcastle 1-1 Spurs

Newcastle:
    D. Ba (pk) (39)
    MoM Tiote (9.5)

Spurs:
    Defoe (57)

No bookings, no injuries. Good game shootah66.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  16. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

results have been updated in LR to here...

17. abolishthefed

You missed the Zenit vs Roma game - post #9

Also, my team seems to be missing 2 goals and all the assists from the results.

Missing 1 assist each from Hulk and Danny. And 1 goal each to Hulk and Kerzhakov.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Spurs 3-1 Zenit

Spurs:
    :goal: Defoe (PK) (8)
    :goal: Naughton (44)
    :goal: Dembele (58)
    :trophy: Naughton

Zenit:
    :goal: Witsel (14)
    :redcard: Lombaerts (8)
    :yellowcard: Anyukov (42)
    :yellowcard: Criscito (44)

Tough game for abolishthefed and Zenit as they received a straight red for the foul in the box. Defoe put the PK in to give the Spurs the lead but Witsel would score in the 14th with an amazing header (see video below). With only ten men Zenit was unable to stop the Spurs as they scored twice more to make it 3-1. Good game and a tough break with the red card. There were no injuries.

• Like Like x 1
  19. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

Which game are the goals and assists missing from? If its from a game with São Paulo or Olympique Lyon, it's because I haven't entered those stats yet - something went wrong with those teams, so I'm waiting for Huskie to update them.

I'll double check everything in the AM.

20. abolishthefed

That explains it. It was the OL game.

21. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

Santos (1) - (2) newcastle utd

newcastle utd.

:yellowcard: H. Ben Arfa 33'
    :goal: F. Coloccini 64'
    :assist:V. Anita
    :goal: D. Ba
    :assist:S. Marveaux
    :trophy:M. Williamson (8.7)

Santos

:goal: P. Rodriguez 24'
    :assist:Henrique
    :doodie: Henrique 26'
    :doodie: J. Fucile 45'
    :doodie: P. Rodriguez 63'

Great game XAttackConquerX. Santos absolutely dominated the first half scoring the first goal of the match with a blast from Rodriguez. newcastle fought and clawed to get this win luckily too i must say. The two goals from newcastle utd. came on corners in the 2nd half. overalll santos outplayed newcastle. it was a real hard fought game. again great game XAttackConquerX

• Like Like x 2
  22. Connor

Connor Walk On

Queens Park Rangers 3 - 0 Olympique Lyon

QPR:
    :yellowcard:M'Bia 13'
    :goal:Cisse 17':assist:Hoilett
    :goal:Park 79':assist:Taarabt
    :goal:Cisse 80':assist:Hoilett
    :trophy:Hoilett (9.6)

OL:
    None

GG Fmode11 Sorry bout the lag, but not much to be done. It's not like I can change my school's interent. It's equally as bad for me, so it doesn't affect the game that much.

• Like Like x 3
  23. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

abolishthefed

Lombaerts misses the next two matches due to the red card.

24. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

XAttackConquerX

Injury time handed down next schedule release.

25. Ya Dunn Know

Ya Dunn Know Walk On

Valencia 1 vs. Bayer 0 ( Ricky Boots)
    6 shots 20
    4 on target 9
    48% possession 52%
    24 tackles 21
    1 fouls 6
    66% shot accuracy 45%
    66% pass accuracy 78%
    Valencia
    :goal: A. Costa 15'​
    :assist: A. Guardado​
    :yellowcard: V. Ruiz​
    :trophy: D. Alves​
    Bayer
    :yellowcard: R. Augusto​

Great game Ricky Boots. He dominated most of the game and controlled all of the play. Good thing my goalie game to play and stood on his head. Costa sniped a shot low to the corner for the only goal of the match. Second win for Valencia :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.