(F13) Season 2 - Match Scheudling

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by niuhuskie224, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya Dunn Know

Ya Dunn Know Walk On

Sorry dude, you should've fired a message off....I'm home from work 3am EST time or we could play tomorrow before 2pm EST...Any of those work for ya??

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

My work firewall blocks the image of the schedule above. Is there another way to post these? Or just tell me who I play haha.

Not trying to create more work just throwing it out there. Spend my down time on here at work while waiting on stuff from my colleagues. Figured I'd try and get my games scheduled. Thanks.

3. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Thanks. I also have already played Shootah so I just have Abolish left then.

5. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

Ethan Smith or DaMeffodMan - we're quickly running out of time to get our games in.

i'm around tomorrow night after 6pm EST to play. let's get something scheduled.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

When is Week 1 completed? I believe I saw it's one week long but I could be wrong. I didn't see anything mentioned in the first post w/r/t the schedule deadline.

7. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

games should be played before Dec 7, i believe...

8. Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith Walk On

I have been playing friendlies like crazy but never can catch you online. I can play tonight or tomorrow anytime after 6pm, so yea lets pick out a time. What works best for you?

9. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

tomorrow night at 6:30pm EST would work beautifully...

10. Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith Walk On

Boyzzzz that'll work fine. Cya then

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

When is Week 1 completed? I believe I saw it's one week long but I could be wrong. I didn't see anything mentioned in the first post w/r/t the schedule deadline. When do games have to be played by, etc. This seems like it should be a fairly obvious fact, yet I couldn't find the answer.

12. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

I sent 3 messages. First one you said "in an hour or so". Messaged you back an hour and a half later, you didn't reply. An hour and a half after that I messaged you again cause you were still online on Forza, but no message back.

Either way, we need to get this in today or tomorrow. I'm on now. I'll be on until about 7:20 PM CST. I'll be available again after 2 AM CST.

justca11mejuice We need to try and get our game in today as well.

Just message me on XBL guys. I am either on it or I check it every hour for messages when I'm not at work. Hoping we can get these done today, guys.

GT: FuguFish89

13. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

i'm around all night tonight, playing Ethan Smith at 6:30pm EST... i could play you right after that, around 7-7:15pm, if that works for you.

14. Ya Dunn Know

Ya Dunn Know Walk On

My bad, didn't put 2 and 2 together and with your GT.....I'll come on right now

15. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

16. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

Valencia - Roma
    0 - 2

Valencia
    67' :yellowcard: J. Mathieu
    86' :doodie: J. Mathieu

Roma
    3' :doodie: F. Totti
    33' :goal: M. Destro
    :assist: M. Bradley
    51' :goal: E. Lamela
    :assist: F. Totti

:trophy: Leandro Castian - 7.5 Rating

Good game @yadunnknow

Roma controlled 57% of possession, won the shot battle 20-6, tackles 31-15, and passed the ball around much more accurately (78% pass accuracy to Valencia's 66%). 11 shots on target with the other team only managing 2 means a win on most days.

Roma may be hurting in the injury department next week though as Francesco Totti joins Michael Bradley on the doodie list.

17. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

Is everyone reporting all injuries that show up on the match events screen? I know my guys are old farts, but injuries seem more common than the trend so far.

18. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

That's perfect. I'll be on. I have work not too long after that though.

19. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

just letting everyone know that the results to this point have been captured in League Republic, except for games involving Sao Paulo or Olympique Lyonnais (both these teams are showing as FC Porto, so just waiting on niuhuskie224 to make the change).

you can view the standings, stats leaders, schedule, etc., here: http://tsofifa13.leaguerepublic.com/Index.do?league=641160094

cheers!

20. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

Roma - Anzhi Makhachkala
    2 - 0

Roma
    14' :goal: M. Pjanic
    90' :goal: F. Totti
    :trophy: M. Stekelenburg - 7.0 Rating, 8 Saves

Anzhi Makhachkala
    90' :yellowcard: C. Samba

[​IMG]
    Pjanic goes between the legs of the Anzhi defender before slotting it past the keeper.

[​IMG]
    Ever the opportunist.

gg justca11mejuice

This game could have went either way, but Roma's midfield really trumped Anzhi's in the first half and it led to an early goal which allowed the Italian side to take more chances knowing they had a goal in hand. Totti's goal came at the end of the game and didn't really have much importance pertaining to the outcome of the match, but the old Roma captain definitely deserved it for his efforts on the day. He'd been robbed of a goal just moments before poaching his first of the season. His play on the day was instrumental in Roma's offensive chances and their ability to control 54% of the possession. Lacina Traore and Samuel Eto'o had their fair share of chances, but Roma's man between the pipes, Martin Stekelenburg, was good enough to eliminate 8 Anzhi shots.

Roma may have some questions to answer next week about their depth in midfield is Francesco Totti or Michael Bradley's knocks happen to require some time off the pitch. Roma's midfield has been the biggest bright spot early on this season. Regardless, the Giaollorossi finish a very solid first three weeks of the season with 7 points coming from 2 road games and 1 back at the Stadio Olimpico.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  21. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

sorry Ethan Smith... got on around 5:55pm and shot DaMeffodMan a message asking if he could play, while i wanted for you... when you popped on, you were in NCAA, so i thought you had a game to play, so tried to get the other game in first.

i'm around tonight until 11:30pm EST, and tomorrow night from 6-10pm EST.

22. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Bayer Leverkusen 0-3 Spurs

Spurs:
    :goal: Dempsey 41' :assist:Naughton
    :goal: Defoe 68' :assist: Bale
    :goal: Parker 75' :assist: Defoe
    :trophy: Dempsey (8.9)
    Good game Ricky Boots. The Spurs continue their run of form with another complete game, Dempsey found the goal after some great dribbling at the edge of the box and struck it past the arms of the keeper. The pressure was on Leverkusen the entire game and in the end the defense was unable to clear the ball out and that is how both the Defoe and Parker goals occured.

23. DaMeffodMan

DaMeffodMan Walk On

So glad only one team is undefeated atm. Thought I'd at least be down 2 points to about 3 teams after that opening draw to Leverkeusen.

24. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Walk On

Zenit 2 - 0 Olympique Lyonnais

Zenit
    :goal: Kerzahkov (39') :assist: Hulk
    :goal: Hulk (52') :assist: Danny
    :trophy: Hulk

OL
    No bookings or injuries

GG Fmode11

• Like Like x 2
  25. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

You ever score a NON-CROSSING goal ??? I felt like I was playing a game where shots weren't allowed, only headers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.