(F13) TFS Manager Rating Form

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RedAL925

DESCRIPTION

Section 1: General Information (all answers are required)

1. This part is very simple. Select your name from the list, select your opponent's name from the list.​
    2. Please enter the score of the match. YOUR SCORE FIRST, and NO SPACES please.​
    3. Select the competition in which the match was played. NOTE: while "Friendly" is listed as an option, it is preferred you use a competitive match for ratings.​

Section 2: Scouting Report

1. This section is for assessing your opponent's style of play. Was he bunkered in? Did he attack attack attack? What about shooting? What about defense? You will fill out these questions based on a 1-5 scale, 3 being a balance of both options.​

Section 3: Sportsmanship

1. This section deals with sportsmanship and scheduling. Was your opponent readily available and easy to schedule? How was defensive pressure? Did they pass the ball back on an unfair turnover?​

Section 4: Comments

1. This is where you can type your overall assessment of your opponent. You can provide a scouting report, or expand on your answers above. This section is optional, but recommended. You can be as detailed or generic as you like.​

For example:​

"Tries to pull you out of position when on the ball, hoping for a mistake. Uses skill moves to his advantage."

"Bunkered in whole game (fairly) with no suspect gameplay. Struck quickly on the counter."

"Pass pass cross header the entire game. Was not enjoyable to play against."

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  3. A_Touch_Of_Class

A_Touch_Of_Class Walk On

I'll be doing one for every game and friendly I play.

4. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

RedAL925

i'm guessing if we do friendly, we should onyl do it if we play against the other person's TFS team? for example, I'm doing a couple of 1-star games w/ atoc, but english league 2 isn't quite anzhi lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. A_Touch_Of_Class

A_Touch_Of_Class Walk On

Those games were fun shit bro, it made the goals more rewarding and you had to time tackles right or you can pay dearly. I've been doing Rating Forms for every game I play, I just check the "Friendly" tab for the games.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RedAL925

Yes, please only fill them out for games played with your TFS teams.

7. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I disagree with this! We have a 3* rated team tourney going on, and it's in TSO guidelines ! Everyone in this cup need to obey the rules of TFSERIE, which means you don't play any different than you usually would with your own club ! So, I wouldn't say TFS teams only!

• Like Like x 1
  8. BESHIKTAS

If you are talking about friendlies , yes I agree with that though ! TFS teams only would be right! I might have misunderstood !

9. RedAL925

But you wouldn't play the same style necessarily with a 2.5* team than you would a 4* team.

The whole point of the Manager Rating form is to get scouting reports on everyone's style of play. Other than sportsmanship, which shouldn't be dependent on team, filling them out for non-TFS games is pointless.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

i agree here. if everyone did a report on BESHIKTAS based on his 3* team, i wouldnt want to see it, because it's probably not the same as how he'd play w/ QPR. i don't play the same w/ huddersfield as I do w/ Anzhi, and I don't think anyone's report of my play with huddersfield would be helpful for Serie A games

• Like Like x 1
  11. BESHIKTAS

I'm talking about the sections where you have to rate managers with their sportsmanship , respect, pressure point, goal kick interceptions, throw in interception , giving the ball back when an accidental tackle happens ....

It doesn't matter if you play with 1* team! These should apply to all tournaments held in here as well as the league play!

12. RedAL925

Right, but you can't just skip the top part either

13. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

If any of the above happens then they aren't following the rules of the league and will be carded. This is more of a "scouting" report where people can see how a certain user plays. Do they like to attack or defend? Do they play on the counter? Do they keep possession? etc

14. RedAL925

And that's what should be reflected in the comments section. It's fine if your opponent is "a joy to play against" but the form is more to figure out how everyone is playing the game

• Like Like x 1
  15. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Yup. Comment section does not mean "do you have any complaints".

16. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

this is not a mandatory thing, correct?

17. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

No, but as you play other members, your insight may help them, as theirs may help you. This is for the benefit of everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

You lost him at "No" ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

I am going to stay away from this. I am a more of an adjust as you play, spontaneous player. This kind of kills the whole idea of it for me.
    It may be to my benefit to check it out but I am not like that.

hope it helps some

20. Frenchie1916

Well, this is no different than real teams watching game film or knowing their opponents. If guys know that someone uses the quick counterattack, or offside trap, or skill moves, or whatever, it's good that knowledge is there for all to have. And if it forces players to adjust their playing styles so they don't become too static or stale, that's good, too.

• Like Like x 1
  21. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

I see where you are coming from and why it is there for sure but in my opinion it takes away from the game......its just FIFA for me and I like suprises

22. Frenchie1916

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  23. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

believe me I havent played another PS3 game in years, I love FIFA.....
    and then comes my wife and kids
    [​IMG]

24. A_Touch_Of_Class

A_Touch_Of_Class Walk On

Can we see the results of these Forms?

25. RedAL925

Eventually, but don't hold your breath

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.