(F16) Heritage Team Claims Application

Discussion in 'TSL World Cup' started by RedAL925, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

**IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN NO CONSIDERATION FOR A HERITAGE TEAM CLAIM**

"Heritage Team” applications will be accepted for managers who have a strong and legitimate tie to a certain national team. This will not apply to the United States, since most of our members are American.

Heritage Team claims should be made for those who have spent time in or are a citizen of a foreign country. We strongly encourage those eligible to take teams of their heritage. Managers shouldn't be claiming teams because they're good teams. "I want Brazil because I went there this one time" or "I want Belgium because my favorite player plays on that team" are not going to cut it. The application that follows should be filled out thoroughly and honestly.

PROCEDURE

The application is posted below. Copy and paste the application, fill it out clearly, and send it by PM to myself, Zikry Frenchie1916 and Broncos218 . Please title your message [USERNAME - Heritage Claim]. DO NOT SEND UNTIL WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4th. We will take applications until Wednesday November 11th, after which we will no longer accept applications. If you submitted a claim last cycle, YOU MUST RESUBMIT.

ONE CLAIM PER MANAGER...if you are a dual national, choose wisely.

We will review the team claims and announce them before the World Cup draft, which will take place Wednesday, November 18th.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Heritage Team Application

Manager:
    International Team:

- Are you, or have you ever been, a citizen of this country?

- Do you, or have you ever, lived in this country?

- Do you have any family that lives/are citizens of this country?

- Have you ever traveled to this country?

- Essay: Why do you feel you deserve to claim this team?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here. DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.