(F16) TSL C Discussion

Discussion in 'TSL C' started by Frenchie1916, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

2. Frenchie1916

Welcome to another season at TSO in what I think may be one of the best builds EA has given us. Yes, there are still some things they need to work out, but this is truly a big step above the last three or four iterations we've had to deal with.

As you well know by now, we have some new rules in place that allow for considerably more pressure, but hat does NOT give license to torpedo all over the pitch. Act like a jackass, and you'll be punished accordingly. If you have a question about your behavior, err on the side of caution. I don't want to be dealing with 10 issues of "I wasn't sure, so I went ahead and scored" each week. This is a collection of good guys who get along well; don't mess that up!

Some reminders: the winning team is responsible for posting all scores and stats. Matches ARE NOT COUNTED until scores are posted. In the event of a draw, home team posts. Unless there is a technical issue, home team streams the match. We have YouTube streaming in addition to Twitch, now. YouTube may be easier in that you can take out the step of converting the video before you post to the site. I'm sure we'll have an FAQ posted soon about splicing highlights. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE with streaming - low bandwidth, etc., let me AND your opponent know each week, so arrangements can be made.

Home team selects their kit first, visitors select a kit that won't clash. If you start the match and there's still an issue of clashing, quit in the first 3 minutes and re-start.

And as always, if an issue or dispute arises, don't take it up in an open forum or on GroupMe. Open a PM and bring myself and/or RedAL925 into it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Frenchie1916

The season starts Wednesday. I will post the scheduling and results thread every Wednesday morning. Unless you or an opponent is going to be away for an extended period, you MAY NOT play your matches in advance.

4. Scott Metcalf

Scott Metcalf Walk On

Let's go!!!! Good Luck Everyone

• Like Like x 1
  5. Macri

Macri Watch Out!

Yeah!! Pazzini, Top Scorer Serie C this season! lol

6. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

PLEASE make sure you read the rules and regulations before you start playing games. Know how to set up a match, know what your controller settings need to be, know when you need to update your rosters (every Friday afternoon).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Frenchie1916

THIS!!! If you play with illegal settings for controllers, you WILL be red carded. Just remember, everything needs to be manual except for crossing and shooting, which need to be semi assisted. If you haven't played friendlies with league members yet, do so in the few days we have left before the league starts!

• Like Like x 1
  8. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Just a reminder. I'm out of town until the 14th. I won't be able to start playing matches until then. This has been posted in the vacation thread awhile ago.

9. Frenchie1916

Noted. Sorry I'd not seen this.

10. Frenchie1916

We're on the eve of kickoff, boys. Everyone make sure you've friended everyone else in TSL C, at least. When the Cup draw happens, you can expand to make sure you have your group included, but I know there are some of you (Macri Llad72 ) that I've not heard from, anyway. You can find the entire league's PSN names here.

Get those friendlies in today and tonight. Tomorrow, it's the real thing. I'll be on tonight around 8:30 or 9 for 3 or 4 hours if anyone wants to dance.

11. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Good luck all! I look forward to a fun season!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frenchie1916

A few other pieces of housekeeping: Reminders about game settings and controller settings:

II. League Settings
    A. Half Length: 10 minutes
    B. Controls: Any (NOT FULL MANUAL see BELOW)
    C. Game Speed: Slow
    D. Squad Type: Custom (download latest weekly roster updates)

III. Controller Settings
    A. Auto Switching: [personal preference]
    B. Auto Switching Move Assist: [personal preference]
    C. Passing Power Assist: OFF
    D. Pass Assist: Manual
    E. Through Pass Assist: Manual
    F. Shot Assist: Semi or Manual
    G. Cross Assist: Semi or Manual
    H. Lob Pass Assist: Manual
    I. Save Assist: [n/a]
    J. Analog Sprint: [personal preference]
    K. Defending: Tactical

13. Frenchie1916

And for match reports, a reminder that we look for the following - ALL of the following statistics. :

West Ham vs. Crystal Palace
    1 Goals 2
    12 Shots 4
    6 SOT 3
    47% Possession 53%
    24 Tackles 14
    1 Fouls 1
    0 :yellowcard: 0
    0 :redcard: 0
    0 Offsides 0
    4 Corners 3
    79% Passing 65%

Match Events
    6' :goal: Nene :assist:C. Jenkinson
    23' :goal: M. "Best Hair in the Game" Chamakh :assist:P. Souare
    33' :goal:Y. Bolasie :assist: M. Jedinak

MOTM - J. Speroni

Note - I don't need to know subs or injuries. If you want to include them, that's cool.
    We appreciate a write-up of your game. These matches are more than just stats

And please do me a favor and either COLOR CODE your results (just assign each team a color so I know who played for which team) or label the scorers, keepers or card recipients by team (i.e. :goal: 56' J. Smith (AND), :yellowcard:J. Doe (LIL). It seems a small thing to you, but when I have 18 matches to sift through, and 3, 4, 5 or more people from each match to figure out who plays for which team, its a time-consuming pain in the balls.

14. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

No worries. I'll be back next Saturday.

15. Macri

Macri Watch Out!

Frenchie1916 For scheduling...do the games have to be played in order? I mean I see you release 3 games a week, do I have to complete them in order (1 2 3)?

16. Scott Metcalf

Scott Metcalf Walk On

No, just games available for the week in,any order

• Like Like x 1
  17. Macri

Macri Watch Out!

Thx!

18. Macri

Macri Watch Out!

ah, got it... thanks!

19. RedAL925

Incorrect. If a player is carded in MD14, he sits MD15. If MD15 is already played, he sits MD16, and so on until the suspension is served.

20. RedAL925

Guys PLEASE pay attention when posting results. Too many times I've had to chase people down for correct/missing stats.

• Like Like x 1
  21. RedAL925

Due to a family matter, Llad72 is out indefinitely. Consider his matches postponed until he returns. Frenchie1916

• Like Like x 1
  22. RedAL925

There was a slight problem with the C table and stats, which has since been rectified. PLEASE make sure you are recording your matches in a CLEAR and ORGANIZED manner. You need to include ALL pertinent stats (Goals, Assists, Man of the Match, Clean Sheets) as well as any cards and suspensions.

23. Frenchie1916

Gentlemen, we have a replacement for the recently departed Llad. Please welcome acisles to TSL. He has taken control of RSC Anderlecht. I'll plug him into the schedule so he can get his postponed matches played ASAP. He won't be back until 4/7, so that will be the earliest he can play. Let's get those PSN friend requests sent quickly and get caught up to speed.

Please schedule and post results in the Postponed Matches thread. Welcome aboard, acisles !

Kasper
    Calhockey10
    KJLamb23
    MoonBBad
    treshijoskjl
    shootah66
    Frenchie1916
    PhiGuy179
    pitt4life21
    imax0494
    Andanas

24. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Welcome to the league man! Good team choice!

25. treshijoskjl

treshijoskjl Walk On

acisles Welcome bud, let me know if you have any questions, I an new too, so I know it can be a little difficult to figure out wtf is going on in this league. Just let me know, good luck

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.