Face 2 Face: Cimmy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Nov 3, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    with Cimmy, UNLV Rebel Coach​
    Alright Coach, we all know you are a bit frustrated with your team. In what areas can this team continue to improve?​
    Even though it's been a down year for your team, has there been any bright spots? If so, what have they been?​
    Do you still believe you will be the Rebel coach next season? Or has the Board pretty much come to a decision about your future?​
    Where would you like to coach next season? I know it's just hear say, but what jobs do you have your eyes on, if any?​
    You are a great competitor and assist to Evolution, in what areas can we improve as a league?​

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Alright Coach, we all know you are a bit frustrated with your team. In what areas can this team continue to improve?
    ~We're trying. It's definitely been a long season. Our defense just needs to tackle better and we can't allow big plays.
    Even though it's been a down year for your team, has there been any bright spots? If so, what have they been?
    ~Well, we have 2 wins. So there have been a couple. Listen, we're a team that has been giving it everything we have, just can't execute on everything and haven't caught any breaks.
    Do you still believe you will be the Rebel coach next season? Or has the Board pretty much come to a decision about your future?
    ~I like it here. We have a good class coming in. I'll let the staff leave decide on my fate....whatever happens happens.
    Where would you like to coach next season? I know it's just hear say, but what jobs do you have your eyes on, if any?
    ~I'm going to coach next season. Regardless of where it be, whether it be here in Las Vegas or with another program my main goal is to win and to set an example for the team. We'll late fate decide what sideline I am standing on next season.
    You are a great competitor and assist to Evolution, in what areas can we improve as a league?
    ~Consistency. We advance real quick one week when we start a new season and advance quickly when we end, but the middle of the season drags on and we need more summaries. We have guys adding great content, but everyone needs to continue with some summaries. Let us know how you're doing.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Thanks coach. Great insight

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Great job here

5. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

Good Job Coach!

6. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!