Face 2 Face: Emmdotfrisk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 21, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the third edition of F2F!

[​IMG]
    with Emmdotfrisk​
    Alright Coach let's break down your team. You have been quoted (off the record) that your team has displayed poor skills. Do you retract this statement? And how do you feel overall after nearly two years on the job?​
    Are the fans becoming restless? What could ease the pressure of the poor start this season and where could your team improve?​
    Do you see yourself coaching Utah State next season, or moving on? Early indications have you moving on to another team...any preference?​
    Ok enough about your team...You have become a key man on TF. What is the most enjoyable thing about having so many people look to you for advice, answers, etc?​
    What is the best thing about our gaming community? and what is the best thing about Evolution?​

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Welcome to the third edition of F2F!

[​IMG]
    with Emmdotfrisk​
    I certainly do not. I am perplexed at our unwillingness to win games. Our defense needs to step it up. On offense we need to secure the ball. As pathetic as it sounds I am already looking to the offseason after a 0-7 start.​
    The fans are just about nonexistent. We are having difficulties filling the stands. Our highest attendance was homecoming this year. We need a solid recruiting class, that could make the boosters happy and potentially get us going in the right direction.​
    Well the writing on the wall is quite clear. My two year contract expires this year and my cumulative win/loss record across those seasons is currently 6/14. That's just under 33% win in a lower tier conference. I believe that I may get the axe but I will still plan accordingly. Before I took the head job at Utah St I was the Head at Central Michigan. I succeeded and wouldn't mind getting an offer back. They have had a lot of recent success so I am not sure I would even get the invite. If I had to choose, I would love to go to the Sun Belt to restart the engines.​
    Well anyone who knows me, knows that I am not about winning and losing. TF is not a place to come and compete. If I wanted that I hit the lobby and dominate little kids. I have grown many friendships and when trying to bring in new members to our community I have found great friends. For example, Bob has become a good friend of mine and we like to hook up and just play. Its always fun and it reminds me of HS days where I was sitting on the couch playing my best friend everyday.​
    The best thing is organization. Think about it. How many times have you joined a league that has only lasted a season, or even worse half a season. We bring in solid members and have a pretty good screening process. Evolution is one of my favorite leagues because of the career aspect. There are guys who want to be tOSU, Bama, Florida, USC, ect. in every league but to me I love to built up a shit team into a perennial power. Evo gives everyone a chance to build their coaching rep and/or team up.​
    Thanks Bob, its always a pleasure!​

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Even though ur a hawkeye i still have mad respect for u bud lol

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha thanks ND

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

great stuff fellas.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Nice work Frisk. Stay with the Aggies if they give you the chance.

Mike

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Great read

8. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

awesome job guys. great read.