Face 2 Face: Evolution style

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 13, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Face 2 Face: Evolution style

Here is a new feature I have done in another league that I thought I would bring over to TF.

It's a segment I call Face to Face and I interview an owner each week. Usually a 5 question press interview.

[​IMG]

First up is our Commish T2Express..

So T2, tell us how Evolution came about. I know we have talked and you mentioned some things, but I'd like to know some of the story behind the structure of our great league?

How do you feel about our coaches in Evolution? What do you see as some strengths and weaknesses?

Let's jump over to your Rice Owls. Last year you had a so so year that could have been way better, given a break or two. This season has started off pretty rough, especially with the loss of Fanuzzi. What can you do to make this thing turn around for the Owls? Who has been your breakout star so far this season?

With a few erroneous reports floating around about your job security(only for spice) do you feel any pressure from your coaches seat?

That game versus Wyoming was wild! Anything you wish you could have back to give your team a W?

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh shit!!! It's back!

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

So T2, tell us how Evolution came about. I know we have talked and you mentioned some things, but I'd like to know some of the story behind the structure of our great league?
    Well, my pal controllerabuser started the league last year as a build em up league. After the first season he stepped down and I took over. We had a fairly decent group of guys, and Ryty32 was in the league and had an idea for a coaching OD, so i took his thoughts and so we rolled the dice. The frisk joined up shortly after we start(he was still fresh and new) and then we started taking off. And this year its still a progressing animal and still trying to make things more effienent around here.

How do you feel about our coaches in Evolution? What do you see as some strengths and weaknesses?

This is by far the best group of guys i have seen in an OD around here. I feel that with the core group we have here we can make that 14 season goal and have a hell of a good time along the way.

Strengths - Again this is a great group of guys, and i feel that anyone can beat anyone and thats something you dont see often.

Weaknesses - Still have a guys that i would like to see around the forum a little more. but that will always be a never ending battle. other than just a little more life from some guys i think we dont have many.

Let's jump over to your Rice Owls. Last year you had a so so year that could have been way better, given a break or two. This season has started off pretty rough, especially with the loss of Fanuzzi. What can you do to make this thing turn around for the Owls? Who has been your breakout star so far this season?
    I was so excited this year and had rice poised to make an undefeated run. but now with 0-3 record and several injuries on such an explosive offense its been hard. I need to work more with Taylor Cook, like i did with Fanuzzi. Probably going back to my roots(running game) a lot more. but with a weak defense its tough to be grinding the ball when i stuggle stopping anyone.

With a few erroneous reports floating around about your job security(only for spice) do you feel any pressure from your coaches seat?
    you bet. i need to more to turn this program around. we have been recruiting well and improving the team, i just want to make immediate strides, we missed out on a bowl last year and if i dont get this ship righted we will still be at home.

That game versus Wyoming was wild! Anything you wish you could have back to give your team a W?

Ha, ya i would to have caught that pass on the 2pt and then we could be talking about how ballsy it was and that is was a great call. instead on the short end of the stick.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

(y):D;)

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Face to face... Hmm...