Face 2 Face: SoxandGators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 17, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    This week I will be interviewing the player that did the best last year in Evolution.
    UCF Coach SoxandGators

How was the success last year? How did it feel to put yourself in a position for a BCS berth?

Have the fans enjoyed the run? You had a Heisman winner last year in Harvey, is there anyway that this year your offense can live up to last year's offense?

Obviously you had the best record last season. What was the high point of the year, and is there anything that will top being ranked #4 at the end of last year?

High expectations lead to disappointments. Have you had any this season so far? Are you looking to stay at UCF or move to another school and build them up?

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

1.The success was so far out of left field it wasn't funny.We went into the year hoping on a 10 wins season so to snatch 14 was dare i say it lucky.
    2.They liked being on the map for once since Culpepper was there. Impossible to match what they did last yr. When i signed onto to coach UCF i was just trying to stay in state being raised in Florida. Then after game one was like who is this kid. So losing him is a hole impossible to ever fill at a school like UCF.
    3.Holding off Georgia was it. They came storming back and in my heart felt it was gonna be over but the D stood somehow. Topping 4 is doable cause my goal is to coach the Gators.
    4.None at all H22 is a great coach and i knew it was gonna be a war. Am expecting to lose at least 2 more with the class of coaches we have in evolution. If they lay it on the field every week i can never be upset.These guys give there all and that is all you can ask. Will have to weigh my options on what will be the best route to Florida. But that is the last thought in my mind long season ahead and many great coaches to still play.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great answers my friend!

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Awesome work S&G, I like your goal. Mine is a little different, but honestly same as it was for the 2010 release. LOL

5. soxandgators

Thanks guys.This thread is another great piece to the body of work that is Evolution. Here we come Premier League

6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Dont leave us SOX!

[​IMG]

7. soxandgators

i could get used to that fast

8. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

jesus tits!