Face to Face

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Mar 1, 2012.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Hey HK!

We haven't seen this segment in a while, so I thought I would bring in back for Nostalgic reasons.

This week we are going to interview two guys, an AFC and NFC owner.
    In the AFC, we are going to interview KnightNoles
    In the NFC, we are going to interview DerekC
    So get ready to step inside the octagon fellas!

FACE 2 FACE
    [​IMG]
    @KnightNoles​
    This is your first full season in Hard Knocks so we want to know how has your time in the league been so far?​
    What has been the key to your teams success this season?​
    What made you choose to be the Houston Texans? Do you envision a deep playoff run this season?​
    Recently you were added to the TSO staff (congratulations btw), what does your job title entail?​
    If I gathered 3 TSO members and asked them about you, what would they say that you would say is not true?​
    What is your favorite gif of all time?​
    Finally, if you could fix one thing in HK what would it be?​
    @derekc​
    The New Orleans Saints are making a strong run at the division crown, how do you feel your chances stack up against the Panthers and Falcons in the coming weeks?​
    What has been the key to the Saints success this season?​
    Do you feel like Colt McCoy can lead you to a Super Bowl, or even to the NFC championship game?​
    Has there been any one player that has truly surprised you this season?​
    If I gathered 3 TSO members and asked them about you, what would they say that you would say is not true?​
    What is your favorite gif of all time?​
    Finally, if you could fix one thing in HK what would it be?​

Thanks guys!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

This is your first full season in Hard Knocks so we want to know how has your time in the league been so far?
    This league is great! The group of guys and quality is awesome, then throw in all the content, camaraderie, respect with the occasional trash talk here and there along with the advance rate just puts this league ABOVE the rest!
    What has been the key to your teams success this season?
    I often criticized my quarterback Dyjuan Dozier but he has MVP type numbers throwing the ball to Andre Johnson and Jonathan Baldwin.
    The defense wasn't there early but they have caught up with Jon Beason leading the way and rookie Tyjuan Grant grabbing 10 INTs through 15 weeks of play.
    What made you choose to be the Houston Texans? Do you envision a deep playoff run this season?
    I was down to the Bucs or Texans for a rebuilding project and Houston built a little spot in my heart when they entered the league back in 2002. I didn't know that they still had this potential and a few FA moves later we have the ability to make that deep playoff run.
    Recently you were added to the TSO staff (congratulations btw), what does your job title entail?
    Ahh, it isn't that "big of a deal" lol. I am helping put together articles, content, etc for the site. Generating more hits online by keywords, links, etc and in turn hoping it builds this place into something greater then the admins dreamed of! A little bit of moderation whenever I see the need
    If I gathered 3 TSO members and asked them about you, what would they say that you would say is not true?
    There is one story out there that some know, I often get trolled for it in the chatbox... I'll leave that one alone. That is probably the biggest issue!
    I don't know what else
    What is your favorite gif of all time?
    Probably one of the Ari GTFO ones
    Finally, if you could fix one thing in HK what would it be?
    ehhh.. I don't know, everything runs pretty smoothly. Maybe a little bit more posting from some guys other then the "regulars"

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

The New Orleans Saints are making a strong run at the division crown, how do you feel your chances stack up against the Panthers and Falcons in the coming weeks?
    I Honestly have no clue as to how it will play out. As long as ea doesnt screw up anymore of my games i think i have a good shot at the tittle. we shall see
    What has been the key to the Saints success this season?
    DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE
    Ive finally got a defense with MOST of the part intact. i still need a TRUE nose tackle and a new SS. but other than that my defense is where i want it.
    Do you feel like Colt McCoy can lead you to a Super Bowl, or even to the NFC championship game?
    I really Like colt, I dont force as many big play type passes with him as i did brees and manning; i think that has helped me tremendously.
    Has there been any one player that has truly surprised you this season?
    After giving Freeman that big contract, i was afraid he would underacheive...at the start he really did. The second half of the season he has come alive and helped me win a couple crucial games ( BobJr )
    The 200 yard game vs bob really put me in strong contention this year
    If I gathered 3 TSO members and asked them about you, what would they say that you would say is not true?
    Bob would say he cant beat me recently...which isnt true.
    ND would say i couldnt beat him ...cuz of his almighty Defense. and that his 7 ints are greater than my 12...WHICH ISNT TRUE. eyes of the beholder my friend
    neurotic would say he got the better end of the deal on our trade last year and based off production i robbed him like a poor blind man
    What is your favorite gif of all time?
    double take.gif
    Finally, if you could fix one thing in HK what would it be?
    I need to fix my self...i havent done a game summary in forever...but thats gonna change...i am currently typing on my brand new Desktop. no more iphone for me

• Like Like x 7
  4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

glad this is back!!!!