Face2Face 3rd Edition

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Sep 17, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Let's go Face2Face with...

@_MG_​

Chicago Bears

[​IMG]

1. Coach, How would you rate your season so far? Has it been a success? Who has been your toughest​
    opponent?​

2. Let's talk about what happened in Week 1. There was a lot of "bulletin" board material that was going on before the game, yet your team really let you down. What was the feeling in the locker room after that week 1​
    defeat?​

3. The Injury bug has hit the Chicago Bears. What are you doing to alleviate the pressure of all the injuries? Have you brought anybody in for workouts? What do you expect from the new guys you might sign?​

4. Cutler is always known as a gunslinger type quarterback. Have you done anything to help him calm down in the pocket?​

5. Which of this year's offseason moves have helped you the most?​

6. As always, What would you like to see added or changed in HK? We want to give everyone this opportunity to throw out ideas, so let's hear it!​

Thanks Mg!​

2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

"I know for a fact that if the Falcons could choose one team they didn't want to face again in the playoffs....it is the Chicago Bears."

lol - I hope we get to dance in the playoffs. I'd like to see how the game goes after adjustments from both sides.