Face2Face 4th Edition

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Sep 21, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    The 4th Edition will be with...
    and the
    Cimmy24

NEW YORK "FOOTBALL" GIANTS

[​IMG]

Coach Cimmy, you are a diehard New York Giants fan. How does it feel to be completly running your team? What aspects of the team do you feel need improvement?

The running game has been fantastic for you. Do you forsee a change at all between Jacobs and Bradshaw? Do you sense that Jacobs is a better runner in your system?

It seems like Eli is struggling a little this season. There are rumors floating around that he might have to find a new address at the end of the season. What type of QB are you wanting to run the G-men?

As far as the NFC East goes, it looks like it is going to come down to you and the Cowboys. Do you feel like you have a legitimate shot vs Dallas? Is there any bad blood between the two teams?

Defensively who has been a big help to you? What has been your favorite thing about your defense?

Finally, like everyone, we want your opinion on what we can improve on in HK. So what would you like to see implemented? changed? improved on?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Coach Cimmy, you are a diehard New York Giants fan. How does it feel to be completly running your team? What aspects of the team do you feel need improvement?
    ~ Thanks Bob. It feels good, minus the two losses we have that I had no control over, but hey, that is on me. I think this team is pretty good as is. I do believe we need to strengthen up our offensive line and work with Eli's patience. He has gotten better, but still scares me at times. Either during the remainder of the season through FA, during the Draft, or in offseason trading, we will be looking to add a new high value target for him.

The running game has been fantastic for you. Do you forsee a change at all between Jacobs and Bradshaw? Do you sense that Jacobs is a better runner in your system?
    ~ At the start of the season I thought this was going to be Jacobs team. Realistically, forgetting about the Bradshaw injury, it hasn't. It has been both Bradshaw and Jacobs. The 1-2 punch we have when they're both healthy is phenomenal. Once Bradshaw gets back, they will continue to split touches and be keys in our success.

It seems like Eli is struggling a little this season. There are rumors floating around that he might have to find a new address at the end of the season. What type of QB are you wanting to run the G-men?
    ~ I want a QB that can throw the football. Eli is progressing, and we are not going to discuss those allegations. Rumors are rumors at this point int he season and right now we don't have time to be distracted by them, especially being 5-3 and 2 games behind the Cowboys in the division.

As far as the NFC East goes, it looks like it is going to come down to you and the Cowboys. Do you feel like you have a legitimate shot vs Dallas? Is there any bad blood between the two teams?
    ~ Do we have a shot? Yes. Is there any bad blood? He's a POS. Next questions...

Defensively who has been a big help to you? What has been your favorite thing about your defense?
    ~ Our defense has been great all over the field. Goff has been huge for us, and prior to his injury he was leading the country in tackles, we are excited to get him back. Justin Tuck has always been a force and newly acquired Chris Gocong has made clutch plays for us. Rolle and Webster have done great at stopping the pass and Prince is coming along wonderfully. I can see why guys wanted us to trade our rookie before the season started.

Finally, like everyone, we want your opinion on what we can improve on in HK. So what would you like to see implemented? changed? improved on?
    ~ I think so far this has been a great experience. We move pretty quickly and are almost done with our first season while others are just getting off the ground. Even with a quick pace, we haven't lacked in content. It has been great and guys are doing a great job. We can always have more, but getting through seasons is primary. Everybody knows nothing is perfect, and one thing I would like to see is better communication between users for scheduling games. Not only is it important from opponent to opponent, but also opponents to league/commish. How bout that podcast? Emmdotfrisk

------------------------------------------------------------​

JK Cade!​

• Like Like x 3