Face2Face (S2:E2)

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Oct 20, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    This week we are going to interview..................................................

CA

[​IMG]

1. How has your season gone so far? You are undefeated so how is the state of Minnesota handling your success?

2. Some would say you have worked miracles with that roster. Do you agree? Where do you think you have made the most strides on your team?

3. How do you stack up against the Bears this season? What would be the keys to a victory over Chicago and coach _MG_?

4. Who are your MVPs so far this season? Which rookies have made an impact?

5. What do you feel we can fix, add, or change in HK?

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

1. This season has been great. After going 5-11 last year, this start has been quite refreshing. It seems as though everything is clicking. We aren't one dimensional and I think that has shown in our first three games. Undefeated isn't our goal. It has our fans going crazy though.
    2. Our roster has taken a small hit but overall, it is geared for success in the future. We just didn't expect it to happen right away. I made big moves that some smirked at. They aren't smirking now. Moving Jared Allen to patch up our offensive line has been the best thing so far. With the best running back in the NFL, you need to make him happy. He is tearing it up right now. We also got rid of EJ Henderson and brought in Clint Sessions, D'Qwell Jackson and Rob Ninkovich. We got younger everywhere. We added some new talented cornerbacks to our secondary. With the trading of LG Steve Hutchinson, we got some more laughs thrown our way. This next draft, of course we have our 1st round pick. 2 2nd round picks(1 from Cleveland) and 2 3rd round picks(1 from Cleveland). So, NFC North be ready for a totally rebuilt Vikings team with an owner who finally knows what the fuck he is doing.
    3. Well, we beat the Bears in a tough high scoring contest. Coach MG beat us twice last year. I don't want to say that we will sweep them this year though. I don't know the situation yet. We could be fighting for a spot in the playoffs or we could have already sealed a spot. The Bears are a tough squad and we know they will be ready to knock us on our asses come week 17.
    4. Man, honestly I would have to give more than a couple. The top two that come to mind are Christian Ponder and AP. AP is a given. With a good line now, he can do anything he wants, anytime. He has went over 200 yards in 2 of the 3 games so far this year. The reason things are so open for him is we can now complete passes. Not only can we complete them but we are dangerous. With a receiving core including Percy Harvin, Jordy Nelson, Kevin Rudolph and Calvin Dinwiddie. On defense it has been a team contribution. We have given up yards and points but they stick together and make the play when it is needed most.
    5. HK has hit TSO hard! I was an NCAA first guy and nothing could change that. Until I played in an actual SIM Madden league. There isn't much to change but we can work on a few things. Myself included. I see content but we could always use more. With LM being screwy lately it has made it tougher. I would love to see us add owners to make it a full league. I don't want to add anybody off the street though. I'd love to see some TSO vets in here. I'm talking about the guys we have played with for 1-3 years. Guys like HackGolfer, T2Express and onaradio34.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1