Face2Face: S3W3

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Zikry, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Had to bring this back!!! And what better way to bring it back than to start off with an interview with B0BJR0526

[​IMG]
    1. First off, congrats on your win this week against the Saints. You are now sitting at 3-0 and are 2-0 in the division even though Cam Newton has struggled the ball tallying 6 interceptions already. What is the key to your early success?​
    2. You made some pretty bold moves in the offseason, letting FAs Jonathan Stewart and Steve Smith go and deciding not to resign them. Was their time just up in Carolina or is there another reason why they were both not resigned? Also, how would you rate your offseason as a whole, from the FAs you picked up to the draft?​
    3. Everyone knows about your time in Houston and the arguments you had with Matt Schaub. I know you must have been smiling when you saw that the team decided to let him go, and that he is still a FA 3 weeks into this season.​
    4. The NFC South has been dominated by the Falcons, as they are the back to back champs in the division. Is this the year that the Panthers make some noise?​
    5. As per F2F tradition we gotta ask you this one last question. What do you think is something that HK can improve on?​

• Like Like x 2
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

3-0 scam and beason beastin!

• Like Like x 1
  4. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    more like that defense. scam isn't even playing good yet...how scary is that.

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

This is Bob's and Derek's division this year.

I suck at madden.

6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Thanks for your answers bob! Hopefully some people will pick up the slack on content..you all know who you are :)