Face2Face

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Sep 7, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Alright! Let's go Face2Face with the King!

Every week I will pick a different owner and I will ask them questions about their team. This week I am going to ask........

BKHOGFAN51 aka DerekC
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    [​IMG]

1. Coach Derek, what made you want to affiliate yourself with the Pittsburgh Steelers and their gawd awful uniforms? Are you going to become a Steelers fan now that you are the coach/gm/owner of them in Hard Knocks?

2. You had some cap casualties that your organization wasn't too happy about. Can you tell us how that has affected your team? Are you missing those players, or now do you feel more comfortable with the way things are going?

3. Inside the 'rivalry' thread you gave the Bengals some not so needed bulletin board material, by only mentioning the Browns. Now looking back, how do you feel about that comment? Are you still only worried about Cleveland? What are you chances versus the Bengals?

4. The Cowboys coach basically traded for your number 1 offseason target when he traded for QB Ryan Mallett. Mallett is from the school you love, so how much does it IRK you that he will not be coming to Pittsburgh? Do you feel slighted by the Dallas Cowboys?

5. Ok in HK we like to have feedback so we can improve on OUR league. I want to know is there anything you would fix or change going forward? Anything you would like to see added?? This is your opportunity to tell us!

Thanks Derek for your time!!

• Like Like x 5
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

• Like Like x 1
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Love to see the return of this content bob. It's funny how the best things of old are returning and we have the vets to thank.'

I'm seriously contemplating the return of the "fast five"

• Like Like x 1
  4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I remember those days. The fast five was badass!

Btw great job BK!

• Like Like x 1
  5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

great stuff bobby!!! Go Cowboys