Facemasks?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Oct 29, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Did we up the amount of penalties called on face-masks? I ended up super simming the second half of the game against Cal (well about midway through the 3rd) due to 17 face-masks called... It was seriously about every other play one was called. I didn't even enjoy the game spent half the time watching the refs not playing...

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

It did the same thing to me. I have no idea why...butbi turned them down about 15 points for next week

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

oh okay that was ridiculous lol bk how in the world can i get my dynasty hosted on this website?

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

wake forest had 19 facemasks and I (UNC) had 5 called in my last game

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

it was weird ... i adjusted a slider slightly , but did not mes with the facemask sliders. they may have something to do with it///but i dont see how

@alemic- rynoaid,shaun mason,drifterbub, hackgolfer are the guys who approve things like that

6. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Thank God I had a bye this week. My players' heads/necks were saved.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

hahaha..

@bk hopefully they will actually answer me i got in touch with shaun mason who included drifter into the conversation but still no word

8. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Oh wow I came on here to post that I end up quitting my game because so many were called on both teams in the first half it was ruining my game. Glad I guess it wasn't unique to me.