1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Facemasks?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Oct 29, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Did we up the amount of penalties called on face-masks? I ended up super simming the second half of the game against Cal (well about midway through the 3rd) due to 17 face-masks called... It was seriously about every other play one was called. I didn't even enjoy the game spent half the time watching the refs not playing...

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

It did the same thing to me. I have no idea why...butbi turned them down about 15 points for next week

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

oh okay that was ridiculous lol bk how in the world can i get my dynasty hosted on this website?

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

wake forest had 19 facemasks and I (UNC) had 5 called in my last game

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

it was weird ... i adjusted a slider slightly , but did not mes with the facemask sliders. they may have something to do with it///but i dont see how

@alemic- rynoaid,shaun mason,drifterbub, hackgolfer are the guys who approve things like that

6. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Thank God I had a bye this week. My players' heads/necks were saved.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

hahaha..

@bk hopefully they will actually answer me i got in touch with shaun mason who included drifter into the conversation but still no word

8. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Oh wow I came on here to post that I end up quitting my game because so many were called on both teams in the first half it was ruining my game. Glad I guess it wasn't unique to me.