Fail Blog: Ole Miss & Jeremiah Masoli

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Cimmy24, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Fail Blog: Ole Miss & Jeremiah Masoli

Just got word that the NCAA will NOT allow now Ole Miss QB Jeremiah Masoli to play this season....

Ole Miss will appeal.

Could be an ultimate smack in the face for Masoli

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

It isn't a RIGHT to play, it is a PRIVILEGE

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

right call. the kid is a dumbass. your a starting qb for NC contending team only to go and try to steal some shit. get suspended a yr, but given a oppurtunity to play next yr to only get stopped with marijuana in your possesion. IF your that stupid you shouldn't be allowed to play.

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

You should go read SI's article on masoli...will change your opinion on him, it did mine...and i kinda feel bad for the kid

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i don't feel bad for stupid people... The SI article is a fluff piece to make him look like a victim. as you grow up your supposed to learn from your mistakes.. if he really didn't have anything to do with the theft he would have told the truth...

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Guilty or not, if you get suspended from a team you need to be out doing community service, working hard and kissing babies. Not getting caught with something you shouldn't have or otherwise being a complete dumbass.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

exactly...instead of trying to clean his image and doing goods things he followed up his stupid choices by making more stupid choices.. It's not hard to behave...

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Normally I side with the player on this but I don't think he should be allowed to play... getting a damn near free ride is a dream for alot of kids out here and he just f'd up his opprotunity. A year off would of been alright with me but that was too quick of a turnaround even for me.

9. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan