Fair warning for Free Agency!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I know everyone is excited about getting to spend some money on the latest crop of OMFL free agents. BUT.....please remember a few things.

1. Bids are a commitment. If you win the bid, you own the player. You cannot after the fact say you don't want the player. If you bid, be prepared to pay the amount you bid to that player.

2. Modifiers get adjusted one more time after FA hits. Be careful when you spend money here, as your final cap numbers are not in place until AFTER free agency. What you think is money to spend may only be phantom cash.

3. Bids MUST be made at the modifier that the player falls on the depth chart. If the player would be a #1 QB on your team, you must bid at a 5 modifier. If the player would be a 1 modifier, you must bid as such.

We will have people to talk to about free agency questions new guys may have. If you have any questions, PLEASE get with myself or Dunn before you make any bids. If you make a bid without checking in with us, and your bid is declared invalid, you will have no one to blame but yourself.

2. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

So in other words don't pay two FS a total of 36,000,000 and bend yourself over like i did last year :)

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The hope is to avoid that, yes. ;)

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, with the new rules for FA (FAs must be on the roster for the entire year), PLEASE be careful with your bids! Be absolutely sure you want/can afford the player you go after! If you have to cut 10 players you like because you stupidly signed over your budget, no one will cry for you.

• Like Like x 1