1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

fair warning

Discussion in 'Freshmen Orientation' started by GDip, Jul 24, 2013.

1. GDip

GDip Walk On

I'm gonna go towards more of a no huddle attack going forward. at least for a few weeks to see how it works. but in the limited use i've gotten out of it so far I've noticed that about 10% of the time I change formations while running the no huddle, it will put a WR at RB or TE even though I'm keeping with the same personnel from the original play.

Anyone know of any ways to prevent this or correct it?

2. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

So that means no , no huddle even if its the same formation?

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

not saying that. I'm just asking if anyone knows how to solve this.

but, if you do run no huddle and guys start lining up out of position I think you need to stop the no huddle just to get players back into their respective positions.

4. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Agreed, dont know of any solutions yet.

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

It depends on what formation you switch into. For example if you stay in any 3 WR 1 TE 1 HB scenerio then it shouldn't be much of a difference. But if you are running an I-Normal (2 WR, 1 HB, 1 FB, 1 TE) and no huddle into an Ace Big (normally, 2 WR, 2 TE, 1 HB) then the FB will take the spot of the second TE on the left. But if you run any 3 WR formation and audible into a bigger run formation (I-tight, Maryland) then you'll see WR go to a HB position instead.

Being "liberal" with my viewpoint of sim football I don't usually have a problem with someone using a hurry-up and they make a formation that has nothing to gain from the position change (FB or HB to TE or WR, as long as they don't use it as a 1# target) but WR going to the backfield then running is huge cheese since most WR have high speed and decent enough carry ability.

6. GDip

GDip Walk On

My problem is I'll no huddle from one 3WR 1TE 1HB into a different formation with same personnel and all of a sudden a WR will be put at TE and the TE will be split out wide. Not sure why that's happening, but it doesn't happen all the time, like i said just about 10% of the time.

7. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

RA
    Are you flipping the play?

8. GDip

GDip Walk On

dont think so. I think the it might be when i audible from a 3WR to one side formation and TE on the opposite side to a formation were a WR has to cross the field. Seems the TE just jumps outside and a WR comes from the other side of the formation and lines up a TE. So as if it's just a 'shorter' distance for each player to move.

9. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

It really wouldn't surprise me though. In my personal dynasty I had a team score a touchdown that was reversed in my favor and they gave the other team a TD while my own team celebrated!? EA Sports reminds me of shitty 80's sports cars that looked great on the outside but the transmission is shot!