FAIRDALE KINGS early roster offer

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by FAIRDALE KINGS, Jul 5, 2012.

1. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

This year Fairdale-Kings.com will release rosters for NCAA Football ’13 for the XBox 360 to members early. For a small membership fee of $3.99 you can download the rosters as they are completed. For anyone that has access to the EA SPORTS Season Ticket this will ensure that you will have rosters before anyone else. Follow the progress of FAIRDALE KINGS on twitter @FairdaleKings to see the list of teams as they are completed. Your membership also secures your access to the complete roster file once they are finished. This year the rosters will be hosted by a third-party gamertag for access via the EA Locker. Only Fairdale-Kings.com MEMBERS will have access to the rosters upon the initial release.

For our dedicated members we will also take requests as we receive them and give preference to those teams in the naming process. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please leave me a note after your PayPal transaction is completed notifying me of your team preference. By allowing our members to use the rosters early we hope to eliminate mistakes and spelling errors.

Someone asked me if the rosters will be free....

Yes!!!! My rosters are still FREE. I am allowing members of my site access to download my rosters as I complete them this year. In the past they have had to sit by patiently until I completed naming all 120 division 1-A teams. This year they can download the rosters as I finish them team-by-team. I felt that if someone was willing to pay for this kind of access I would not limit them from using them this weekend... especially with the new EA Sports Season Ticket and the way that people are now paying for APPS, etc. In the past I was always scared that Brian Kaldenberg would steal my work... but he's stealing it anyway and selling it for $17.97 to anyone that is willing to pay for the EA Locker download. So I figured that I might as well give my supporters some access early, too. In addition, try to re-coup some of my money that I spend on purchasing the game early ($80 for the game & $20 shipping), buying about $60 in preseason magazines (5 Athlon Regional Magazines & Phil Steele) to name the rosters, and the price of my website annually.

My rosters will continue to be FREE to the mass audience... but I also want to give some privileges to those individuals that make a donation. Last year was miserable because I was inundated with Friend Requests and messages from rude and annoying people demanding rosters. Yet, those people that have followed my work for ten years and supported me had to wait until I cleared my inbox. I am trying eliminate people from flooding my FAIRDALE KINGS gamertag so that I can receive messages from my personal connections.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 6
  2. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

I also wanted to take the time to thank Tradition Sports for allowing me to post the information about the rosters on his site. I did not want to show up on these forums and spam his boards and then disappear.

** NOTE: My rosters only name the DEFAULT NCAA Football '13 rosters. I do NOT alter player ratings. I do NOT create players or remove players.

For those of you on this site that DO NOT know me... I just wanted to introduce myself. I go by the name of FAIRDALE KINGS. If you have played NCAA Football for several years and have been downloading rosters from the EA Locker. Then you have probably been using my rosters. I've been releasing NCAA Football rosters for eleven years now and have deep roots in the NCAA Football gaming community. For several years I was an EA SPORTS Community Leader. That meant that I would receive the game directly from EA SPORTS. My site would release early reviews on the game and I would complete the roster files before the official street date. In the past I owned a website named FKrosters.com before I sold it. I have also worked with DT Linder on the old ps2rosters.com site and psxsports.com back in the day.

I have been a regular member of the old sites: MaddenMania.com, MaddenNation.com, MaddenPlanet.com, Pigskin-Gaming.com and of course, OperationSports.com

• Like Like x 2
  3. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

Great news... my search is over and I will definitely have a physical copy of the game tomorrow morning. There will be no need for me to purchase the EA SPORTS Season Ticket.

I just received my TRACKING number and should have my game in hand early tomorrow morning. That means that I should have a few hours head start before people begin to download the game from the Season Ticket App.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

List of teams that will be edited in order:

1. Nebraska
    2. Miami
    3. Memphis
    4. Ohio State
    5. Clemson
    6. Texas A&M
    7. Michigan
    8. Purdue
    9. Missouri

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

TOP 25 first or BUST! (y)

6. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

I am allowing the paid members of my site to submit requests....

1. Requests
    2. Top 25 teams
    3. BCS Conference teams
    4. remaining Conference teams

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Fuck Brian Kaldenberg, guy is the definition of slimy douche bag

• Like Like x 4
  8. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Lol. I typed in "brian kaldenberg" to my google search bar and the 4th auto-entry was "Brian Kaldenberg douche"

• Like Like x 1
  9. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

this guy is class act all the way. i played him in a live tournament at gamestop here n louisville and he is a real cool guy. its a great thing he does and i am so happy to get his roster every year keep doin what ur doin man

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

awesome, great to see FK's here at TSO. welcome man!!

11. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Anyone that has never used FK's rosters, hands down best rosters ever. I no longer have a xbox but when I did I remember always getting FK's..

12. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress Walk On

FDK is the man!! His rosters are always the best!!

What's up Fiddy?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

bogey, whats up man. i didnt realize you were a member here. awesome!!

remember all of our Notre Dame and Nebraska match ups? LOL..

14. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Cool stuff! Wish you ran a PS3 one as well. Welcome to TSO.

15. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I usually slip FDK a few bucks for the hard work anyway so I went ahead and signed up for early rosters this year- good stuff!