Fairdale Kings Rosters are up for X360...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jul 15, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Fairdale Kings Rosters are up for X360...

Any franchise planning on utilizing those can download them at

Gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS

Let's roll.....

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

So i can just get these rosters of you right Ryno? I had a lon g day of celebrationg so this would be the easiest way for me.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yes, they are in my locker too.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    @Colemanchu: To much drinky, drinky huh?

I grabbed them off FK earlier and used them for a game. The game is so much better with named rosters.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

and we're off...

6. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I don't know about anyone else but I don't think these rosters accurately reflect the best dynasty experience. In my dynasty I have numerous players who are no longer on the team and others who are out of position. From what I understand, the Fairdale Kings roster is intended to be used for online ranked matches. I believe the OS community rosters are a better reflection of what rosters will look like this fall and thus should be used for dynasty play. Just my two cents.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I would like to see (and it probably exists) a comprehensive list of changes they made. I know some people have had issues with some speed tweaks.

8. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

That's understandable. Yet I think some speed tweaks are less of an issue than illegitimate players.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Most definitely.

The OS Community rosters have actual ratings changes, which isn't a good thing. Too many cooks in one kitchen for that to be fair at all.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That said, I am going to be fair and look through both before making a decision about which to use in The Experience.

11. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

As much as I'd like to get a dynasty started, I will hold off until a better roster becomes available. Not hoping for perfection, I can't believe Masoli is still in the game. WTFEA? It was announced he would be released from Oregon long ago. No need to download and start now only to wish I had waited and start over.

12. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

With that said, it's immediately apparent that WVU's roster is wrong.

Logan Heastie is still on the team (redshirted and then transferred), Tavon Austin is at RB instead of WR, and 4* dual threat QB Jeremy Johnson isn't on the team.

Looks like Fairdale just went through and named the players that were on the roster instead of actually creating any new players that needed to be added.

That's kinda crappy...

13. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It's not crappy at all. His rosters serve a different function than use for ODs. They're for online ranked players which have to use the default rosters. In ranked matches, Masoli will always be on Oregon's roster. Fairdale just put names to everyone. His rosters are likely the best rosters for the purpose for which he created them (ranked matches).

14. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Agreed that he did a good job with these. I don't think OD's kicked off until two weeks after release last year. Better to get it right than rush it IMO.

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

JC and I both agree, when we were deciding for The Rise that the OS community ones were more accurate in the fact that transfers and position changes had been made while FK's is only names to numbers.

16. bmoreravens05

bmoreravens05 Walk On

Let us know which ones everyone uses so we can get them...I have FK's right now...good for playing alone and practicing lol

17. dopeboy206

dopeboy206 Walk On

I am going to use FK's roster for online play and an online dynasty I am hosting and wait for the OS community rosters to finish for my personal offline dynasty

18. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

OS Community rosters are done, they finished yesterday well before FK's came out, and IMO they are a lot more accurate than FK's.

FK's do not include transfers/position changes/or other types of player corrections. All he did was put the names in, which is fine if you are only playing ranked matches with them.

OS Community rosters are the ones you want for your OD.

19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    How much re-rating was done?

20. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I only spotted the one RB on mich that jello pointed out yesterday. In the R3AL M3N of G3NIUS we all checked over our teams, and after researching Michael Shaw, we didn't believe that it was too unreasonable and left it the way it was, not changing it back to normal. Speed doesn't rule like in the past. Any roster file anyone downloads, each coach should go through their roster to make any corrections that they may need.

21. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Masler and I looked through it and nothing else was really changed from what we saw, we changed Shaw from uofm back to normal and now we are rolling with them in the Rise.

22. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There are other errors with the community OS rosters, I know of 1 but that leads me to believe there are many more.

Ohio States Duron Carter left school, sure, but his name was simply replaced with Corey Brown. Ohio State does have 2 Corey Browns, 1 recruited as an athlete but his attributes and likeness exactly mirror Duron Carters from what I can tell and that is simply not accurate.

23. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I do agree that bighouse(the Mich fan working on the roster) should have waited to change any ratings until after the first release.

24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'm assuming they will only get better by the weekend. JC, do you recommend them for The Experience?

*Likes to listen to his members*:)

25. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Isn't Carter going to be back on the roster next year? If so I would just put him back on the roster and have who ever is Ohio St. redshirt him the first year. Seemed a decent player to me, but lower on depth chart.