1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Falcons@Browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gutcheck64, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Falcons@Browns

hey jim i am off allday today,on tue i can go in the am before work at 9AM(i'm pst)but go to nightshift at 6 pm,or wednesday morning at 6AM until about 4PM pst.hit me up and let me know what works for you

2. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

hey jim ,change in plans since we couldn't hook up today,i am free allday tues until about 4:30pm pst,or wednesday from 7AM until 4:30pm,i'm on nightshift so those are my only avail times

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey Rod, I just got back into town this morning. Hopefully we can hook up sometime today. If not, tomorrow I am back to work and work until 7pm EST. I sent you a message on YIM as well, so you can hit me up on there.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Rod, I removed you from the league in case Jim needs to play a sub. I sent you a re-invite in case you guys are able to get a time to play together. Password was sent via YIM.

5. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

ok np doug,hey jim i can go at 7 est but not much later than that because i go to work at 9 est ,so lets try to get it in if u can

6. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On