Falcons new big 3.

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Feb 22, 2014.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

After the 3rd straight disappointing season the Falcons went out and made a splash in the offseason, acquiring a new franchise QB along with a WR and defensive Captain.

[​IMG]
    Harvin is a threat in any offense, coupled with Brock's big arm and Julio pulling coverage on the other side the ownership expects big things from Percy. It was rumored earlier in the offseason that Julio Jones has been having back problems, sore from carrying the entire offense last season. Percy had this to say "I'm so glad to be out of Seattle, winning regular season games is great but I need the rock in my hands. I think Russel Wilson hated on me because I kept him from being the smallest guy on offense, that little jabroni."

[​IMG]
    Brock will finally get a chance to prove if he is a starting caliber QB in the league, and it doesn't come without a ton of added pressure. When a team invests 70 million into your arm, they expect results and Atlanta fans will be clamoring for a playoff bid. Brock was asked what he thought about Mike Glennon being in the NFC South with Mike Glennon a young emerging star QB with 2 rings, he responded with "Does his mom cut his hair? It's embarrassing he walks around like that." We still don't know wtf Brock was talking about but we hope he is good at throwing footballs.

[​IMG]
    Browner may be aging but he brings leadership and a mean streak to a desperate secondary that was arguably the worst in the league last season. Browner didn't mix words when asked about his old team - "The owner is a bum, I felt like I could have helped take that team over the hump but Frisk thought I was to old. I hope Seattle lands on our schedule so I can show RW I'm still an elite CB in this league."

• Like Like x 3
  2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Dam multiple shots fired at Frisk. :)

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Have to actually tag him for this....smdh....I hope Falcons Seahawks is on the schedule.

Emmdotfrisk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm happy for you Kimura.

My throwaways are now your best players.

Congrats!

• Like Like x 6
  5. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

I try to fire at everyone equally., both big players just happened to be Shawks. Frisk gave me a great deal on Percy, thanks bud don't squash me