Falcons Pressers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Falcons Pressers

[​IMG]

Reggie Rembert is really going to have to step up this week, is he healthy and if so is he capable of covering the likes of Titus Young and the Broncos wr corp?

You are walking into a hell of a matchup as the new coach of the Falcons, do you guys have a shot?

Will you continue to run the option offense ?

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Reggie Rembert is really going to have to step up this week, is he healthy and if so is he capable of covering the likes of Titus Young and the Broncos wr corp?

Reggie's status is still up in the air at the moment. Regardless if he's ready to go or not, our guys will be prepared. I would love to see him suited up, no doubt. As for the Bronco's WR corp, they are an amazing group. Boise State is one of the top team in the nation and Kellen Moore is having a tremendous year...those wide receivers have a great deal to do with that. The wide receivers are going to make big plays and it will be up to us to limit those amount of plays.

You are walking into a hell of a matchup as the new coach of the Falcons, do you guys have a shot?

I am extremely excited and I know our guys are excited. We haven't gotten off to a great start this season, but here is our chance to turn things around and position ourselves for a shot at a bowl game. It all comes down to execution and decision making. If we limit our turnovers and execute, we have a chance. Looking at their roster, you see an abundance of talent. However, the game is won on the field, not the position charts.

Will you continue to run the option offense ?

That is a great question. The option is what we are known for and I don't see how we can deviate from this offense. The truth of the matter is that we just don't have the personnel to implement a new offense at the moment. However, do expect to see us mix it up a little bit. We've been working very closely with Jefferson so that he becomes more comfortable throwing the ball, as his current 4 to 7 TD:INT ratio is unacceptable. I predict big things for him from here on out.