Falcon's Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shuffman25, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

Falcon's Updates

[​IMG]
    Arthur Blank seen showing his frustration after the 49ers vs Falcons game
    What followed was a beat down on the Coaching staff "At the hands of the undisputed heavy weight champion of the Falcons" ARTHUR BLANK

Atlanta Falcons have made a mid-season coaching move, which leaves the people of Atlanta Baffled during a Play-off run and possible Division title they have opted for a rookie coach. When the 49er’s placed a 52-0 beat down on the Falcon’s. This lead Arthur Blanks to the decision his team would never win a Super bowl which is what he wanted to deliver to the Great People of Atlanta and GA. This forced the firing of previous coach, Mr. Blanks then that afternoon hired Scottie Huffman. The Falcons held a press conference; Scottie was asked about the current state of the falcons and asked how he planned on handling the personnel and players “This is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship. I am the law.†Then he was asked what he will bring to the team as far as style of play “We will run the ball then run it some more, we will not turn the ball over and we will be a top 5 Defensive team if you do those things well you have a chance to win against anyone on any Sunday†Scottie do you have anything you would like to add “I'm a winner. I'm going to win.†These where just a few of the questions asked during the press conference. We caught up with Michael Turner after the first practice he was asked what was said before the team practice he said coach Huffman told us this “We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts...and then you will run a mile. Perfection, Let's get to workâ€

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nice write up.

These should go in your Team News thread tho ;)

3. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

sorry ill figure this forum stuff out! delete this post as it was moved to the app place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.