1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Falcons V Cardinals

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by antcap24, May 26, 2011.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I can play tonight after 10 PM EST .

I will be going out of town Friday for a wedding and I am returning that night and then working 5 am on Saturday.

So, if there is any chance we can get this game in tonight, that would be the best possibility. If not, I am facing my only opportunity to be on Friday Night after I get in town after midnight.

@sibellius

2. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Sorry man normally I'd be all about playing tonight but had to deal with an emergency at work last night and didn't get back till 3 AM. Had to go right back in a few hours later so needless to say I'm exhausted.

I'm on PST so I'll be up late Friday/Saturday. Lets shoot for 12-1 AM EST tomorrow night depending on when you get back.

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Well shoot for that...

I don't know my actual time of arrival back from the wedding but ill come on here once I back,

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@sibellius

I am home. I just jumped online and I am ready when you are...