Falcons vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Gutcheck64, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Hey bro I'm on nightshift so I can play after I get off this .a.m. at 6 or sat morning from 6 until about noon and all day Sunday.let me know what's good.you can text me if you want(209)450-7662

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

drew and i got our game in but his internet went down with me up 14-0.so i want to play the CPU and super sim it.it was agreat game too bad

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

At what point in the game did the disconnect occur and what was the current game situation?

4. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

i was up 14-0 with :32 left in the 1st.but he said his internet would not be coming up any time soon.he told me to tell you to give me the sim win but i would rather play it

5. CHUNKNESS

Yeah, that is not a sim win situation. The game should be replayed... You can either start from scratch or restart and add 14 points to the Falcons score. You need to post a disconnect report as well... http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/disconnect-reports.85528/

6. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

well he says his internet is down thats not my call if his internet is down,..but i'll play it if his internet comes
    up

7. CHUNKNESS

Just keep us posted. Make sure to post a disconnect report please.

8. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

ok np.here is his quote from our phone text"Ah BS my internet went out.you can let the guys know to sim a win for you i doubt i will be able to play again" but i'll hit him back and find out whats up

• Like Like x 1
  9. CHUNKNESS

Rod, we put Drew's team on auto so that you can play the CPU as a last minute resort. Waiting to hear back from him, but he hasn't responded to YIM inquiries. Have you received word?

Gutcheck64
    PAPER R1VAL