Fallout:New Vegas

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by DirtycashDylan, Oct 15, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Fallout:New Vegas

Anyone else getting this? I wore out my Fallout 3 disc.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

It fit?

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

HA!

Nah but in all seriousness I am definitely getting that shit. The Fallout games might be my second favorite series behind NCAA.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

cant.wait

Definitely buying it as soon as I can. And I would almost go as far to say that Fallout 3 is my very favorite game. I have played it to so much though (roughly 150 hours) that I wish I could jsut erase my memory of it and play it over.

But New Vegas looks amazing.

5. DirtycashDylan

I played the shit out of Fallout 3 but have only just scratched the surface of the expansion pack. I've beat Operation Anchorage (meh) and now I'm playing Point Lookout. Those inbred dudes scare the shit out of me every time, "UH HUK UH HUK". I'm gonna try to get through them all before buying New Vegas but it might take a minute.

6. DirtycashDylan

too big

7. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

started replaying thru fallout 3 a few weeks ago and i remembered why i loved it so much. never gets tired of shooting a super mutant in the foot and all his limbs flying off in 12 different directions lol

got new vegas on reserve, gonna get it that friday after it comes out.

8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

ya fallout is definitely on my list of awesome games to get this year

fallout 3 was amazing i bought all of the DLCs for it and had probably 200+ hours of gaming

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

DDD , Point Lookout is probably the best - of course just my opinion.

Anchorage is by far the worst of the bunch though except for the T-51b armor or the chinese stealth armor

10. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Kaspy - so right. Anchorage was awful but.... heavy armor that i dont have to repair? so effing win.

Love that game, cant wait for new vegas. My only beef was that since its single player I get... well... for lack of a better term, lonely. I wish I had someone to play it with or something. Guess I'm just a multiplayer guy at heart.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Me and a buddy would always jsut sit in party or chat and jibber jabber about what we were doing, stuff lik e"have you seen this place" or "have you been here"... kept it fun.

Even without though, the game is straight amazing and would recomend it to anyone.

12. DirtycashDylan

I always kept as many followers as possible so I wasn't quite as lonely :D. When I played as neutral/good I ran with RL-3 and the black chick with Dogmeat. This playthrough, Jericho and I would pass Clover around at our overnight camp sites (y)

but we killed that ho and added Charon.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I too have Fallout New Vegas on reserve. Not sure when I will have time to play with 4 active NCAA leagues. I'd quit my job and just play 360 all day, but I like having a roof over my head and eating.

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah I have buddy getting back from the Marines so I won't be able to play it as much as I want to right away I don't think.

:sad face:

15. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I used to roll with dog meat (not because he was all that useful but I just liked him) and Faux (i think that was how you spelled it.) Just hook him up with a heavy weapon and watch him go cowabunga ape shit and take off running in there like a giant meat shield. So hilarious. Faux was money in the bank.