False Claims Needed To Be Addressed..

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DreSmithJr, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

False Claims Needed To Be Addressed..

I have been responded to or told twice by members of TF that I have a "history" of dropping in and out of leagues. This accusation is false so seeing how I'm not sure who is saying these things, as well as who is reading them and taking them as gossip, however it is in My need to clear the air and clarify.

I have only officially resigned from 1 league here on TF. the Working Man's League by UGA Budlight to whom i sent a pm telling of my situation and he had no problem with.

These are other leagues I have joined here at TF and are no longer a part of as well as the reason:

Glory Days - Kicked out during my ban period when it was unclear I was gonna be able to return. Wasn't offered oppurtunity to return once my ban was over.

East Coast Brawl - Kicked out during my ban period when it was unclear I was gonna be able to return. Despite such I have maintained a good relationship with all the members of that league because they were my first league here at TF and i consider myself friends with all of them. I still contribute content, discussions, and fill in for members (when needed) to keep the league 1 of the top "non-premiere" leagues here on TF.

League of Champions - Kicked out during my 3 day ban period. Wasn't offered oppurtunity to return once my ban was over.

The Hurt Locker - I originally took Nautica's spot when he won the vote to be the new member in "The Experience" premiere league. When it was found his schedule conflicted with that of the leagues. The league then re-voted and I won the spot. Upon hearing this, I sent the commissioner Sodaaddict and Nautica a PM (i sent Nautica a Xbox Live message also) telling him, that I was going to retire from the Hurt Locker so that he could get his spot back in the league since him leaving was ONLY due to getting in the other league.

Leagues im Currently In Now.

The Experience
    Night Owls
    The Cradle
    The Overdrive
    TMFL
    SMFL

I contribute content in ALL of those leagues, and every commissioner in those leagues will have NOTHING negative to say towards me.

I try my hardest to be an active member on this site, posting content when i can, participating in discussions, etc. to add something to all the things I'm apart of. Every commissioner whose league I have been in will agree. If not the DYNASTY FORUM will show as such.

I DON'T quit leagues when i lose, I DON'T quit leagues because others quit. So again i'm not sure who is saying these things, but if you would like to send me a PM to discuss any issue you have with me feel free.

Thanks For Reading
    -DreSmithJr

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I feel it's fair to let you have your say.... (pending what drifter/ryno think) but I'm locking this. We simply need fewer threads about you.

I wish you luck in continuing efforts to "get with" what this site is all about.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.