Fantasy baseball interest

Discussion in 'Tradition Baseball' started by Danthraxxx, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Hey guys just getting that spring training fantasy itch , decided to put a thread together to see who has leagues , who wants to commish a league , or needs to join one. I myself have never commished a league , but would be willing to.

Here is what I am looking for this year : 1. Keeper league 2. Auction draft league 3. Rotisserie league

Never done auction or rotisserie , so I wanna try my hand. I am more familiar with ESPN , but would do yahoo.

Finally , anybody remember the free triple crown game ESPN had ? Damn I miss it :(

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

ask Cheez

dominated him in a league last year.

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I dont really know anything about auction leagues at all.

I will say that in regards to fantasy baseball, rotisserie is really the way to go

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i got a league on cbs , but just weeky h2h, so far im only one in the league as commish of course

5. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Ive done both, i commish a weakly H2H, yet we use rotisserie categories for the most part. I like the head to head aspect too tho. I used to do the autions all the time. I do a draft now because my league is formed with the guys from my fantasy football league and they are not familiar with auctions. Plus auction drafts take a long time but they are fun. You use the 260 units for 23 players ratio.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I prefer h2h, something about the weekly matchups vs another team is more fun for me then a rotisserie style league. Pagamer07 ran a great league last year and it was my 1st auction style draft. I was skeptical at first but it turned out being alot of fun

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

And I sent an email out to all owners from last year to see if they were returning :)

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

i dont recall getting that email, im def interested in returning if I get an invite

9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

nevermind, I see it now, went to my yahoo email which I rarely check now lol

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

awesome. good to hear :)

11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Pagamer07

I will join the fantasy baseball league again this year.

• Like Like x 1