1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fantasy baseball interest

Discussion in 'Tradition Baseball' started by Danthraxxx, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Hey guys just getting that spring training fantasy itch , decided to put a thread together to see who has leagues , who wants to commish a league , or needs to join one. I myself have never commished a league , but would be willing to.

Here is what I am looking for this year : 1. Keeper league 2. Auction draft league 3. Rotisserie league

Never done auction or rotisserie , so I wanna try my hand. I am more familiar with ESPN , but would do yahoo.

Finally , anybody remember the free triple crown game ESPN had ? Damn I miss it :(

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

ask Cheez

dominated him in a league last year.

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I dont really know anything about auction leagues at all.

I will say that in regards to fantasy baseball, rotisserie is really the way to go

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i got a league on cbs , but just weeky h2h, so far im only one in the league as commish of course

5. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Ive done both, i commish a weakly H2H, yet we use rotisserie categories for the most part. I like the head to head aspect too tho. I used to do the autions all the time. I do a draft now because my league is formed with the guys from my fantasy football league and they are not familiar with auctions. Plus auction drafts take a long time but they are fun. You use the 260 units for 23 players ratio.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I prefer h2h, something about the weekly matchups vs another team is more fun for me then a rotisserie style league. Pagamer07 ran a great league last year and it was my 1st auction style draft. I was skeptical at first but it turned out being alot of fun

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

And I sent an email out to all owners from last year to see if they were returning :)

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

i dont recall getting that email, im def interested in returning if I get an invite

9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

nevermind, I see it now, went to my yahoo email which I rarely check now lol

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

awesome. good to hear :)

11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Pagamer07

I will join the fantasy baseball league again this year.

• Like Like x 1