Fantasy DRAFT Details... FRI 7pm PST!!

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by kevinmack, Sep 10, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Guys its about that time!! DRAFT TIME!! So block off a chunk of your Friday night, get a 12 pack a large pizza lock your self in your man cave and get ready to DRAFT!!

Friday 7pm PST 10 EST we will start the draft.

Schedule of events.

JOIN the LG on Playstation!!

LG NAME: MADDENCLASS
    Password (ill set it tonight after 6pm pst to 49ers )

We will Import NCAA draft class (dont worry if you dont play NCAA just uses the names!

- 7 pm Draft starts. We will draft 22 Rounds. EACH Team must fill all 11 OFF and 11 DEF spots before adding 2nd/3rd string for those spots. If you violate this you will lose that player. No Comp. Say you draft 3 WRs, you will lose the 3rd one!

11 OFF = 1 QT / 5 OLINE (pref LT/LG/C/RG/RT) 2 WR / 1 HB / 1 FB / 1 TE

11 DEF= 2 DE / 1 DT / 2 OLBS / 1 MLB / 2 CB / 2 S (fs/ss) *1 extra DE-DT-LB for the final spot.

This is to maintain some sort of Balance, and SIM on a draft where someone might be tempted to load up on 6 WR / 10 CBs/ 8 LBs...

If someone misses the draft the CPU usually fills out all the positions.

- We will stop after 22 rounds for a break and to check Rosters. If you violate you lose a guy, and i will Assign that guy to a CPU drafted team to help balance things.

- If we have a good amount of people that want to finish the rest of the rounds we will complete the draft FRI night.

- If not we will continue the draft SUN at 7 AM pst and finish before NFL kickoff

Lots of us have AIM/Yahoo etc... Lets all get AIM and have a Chat Group if you want to discuss the LG, the Draft, NFL.

- NO Trades will be made during the Draft.

- We have a few open teams so if you want to switch now is the time, also help us Recruit!!

*** Check your Team Schemes!! Make sure you adjust to what you think is important to you!! I ran a default test with SF and SUH and OSI both were rated in the low 70's!! That was based off my Schemes.

kevinmack jayramball04 Catch dukies2011 OldSkoolQue Shnoogans10 BK Remo357 nvrstsfird VinfortheWin xxkimura andrew hart Cowboysrule122 Spayer419 jimjupiter01

2. jayramball04

jayramball04 Walk On

probs be working arghhhh

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I may not be here. I have family flying in from 1200 miles away. Ill take the cards dealt to me if i have to.

4. VinfortheWin

VinfortheWin Walk On

If I can't make the draft can I set a draft list? I have never done this before but it sounds like fun

5. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

I dont think you can set a draft list but thats why we have a Rule everyone must draft for the first 22 Rounds a Starter at ever POS 11 OFF and 11 DEF

6. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

We're able to use whatever schemes we like, correct? For instance I like using NE's offensive playbook and Seattle's defensive playbook.

7. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

I will install AIM I guess when I get home, Is there like a name for the group I can join or do I need to send you my name when I get one?

8. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On