Fantasy Football Keeper League

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Will Atkinson, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Jan 22, 2012
    I am organizing a 12 team fantasy football keeper league. For those of you who are unfamiliar with keeper (or dynasty) league, it is run much like a normal league. The differences are you have a specified number of players that you will 'keep' from year-to-year. Those players who are not 'kept' will re-enter the draft for next season. In some keeper leagues, there are two drafts a year; the primary draft before the season and the rookie draft, right after the real NFL Draft.

This means that it would be a multiple-year commitment. Just like the goal in any gaming league here, the main objective will be to maintain a group of guys over the long haul and build continuity. All of the details in relation to the league will come down to a majority vote once 12 members are established.

This type of league is not for those who drop the NFL right after the Super Bowl and pick it back up once the preseason rolls around. Those of you who stay informed in the off season, keep tabs on coaching changes, trades, murder cases, etc... should fit-in perfect.

I will do this on a first-come, first-served basis.

If anyone has any questions regarding the league, feel free to PM me, or text me at (706)-594-8876.