Discussion in 'Hard At Work' started by Hurricane GL, Jul 13, 2015.
How many peeps would be interested in a Hard at Work Fantasy Football league?
I already play in 3 leagues so count me out. Sorry man
Madden is all the fantasy football I need
I don't have the time, or talent to play! The first player I ever drafted in Fantasy Football was Bubby Brister (after Elway retired). Like I said, I have no talent.
What about a fantasy pick em (straight up) league? Who would be up for that?
I'm down for either.
I'm part of a pick em league that has an $11 per entry fee with as many entries as you want. Winner takes all. Last sesson the prize pool was $7280. Ended in a 3 way tie after Conf. Champ. Games.
So i pay 11 bucks, make picks, and have a chance to win a slice of 7200$? Ran through ESPN?
Its run through usafootballpools.com.
$11 per entry (I usually do 2 entries....some do more). Final prize pool is dependent on total number of entries. Fee collected as gift through PayPal. Guy running it is a good guy. This will be our 7th season.
Here are the official rules:
- Run through USA Football Pools again this year as they can accommodate larger numbers.
- $11 entry ($1 per person for site fees) (Paypal gift preferred, but checks/Money Orders accepted as long as received before games start Week 1) Send Paypal gift to email@example.com
- Continues into playoffs
For those unfamiliar, here are the basic rules:
- You pick 1 team to win their game during Week #1. Your pick has to be made prior to early Sunday game each week.
- If your team wins during Week #1, you move on to Week #2, BUT you cannot use the team from Week #1 again for the season....unless you're alive when the playoffs start.
- If your team loses OR ties OR you don’t get your pick in on time, you are eliminated.
- If you forget to make your pick or have technical difficulties, I WILL be able to help this year up to 1230 EST on Sunday.
- The last person standing wins the entire pot…unless there are multiple people remaining after the Super Bowl OR the last remaining people all get eliminated in the same week.
Ohhhhh this is more of an eliminator pool okay. I thought it was a pickem where you picked all the games each week.
I'm definitely in on this. Are you part of a private group or a public one?
nice, 11,000 entries for a private group. what's the name and i'll pony up a few entries
You can send the $$$ directly to Rusty (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last year was 728 entries. So prize pot was $7280. Just send as gift and put something ambiguous in comments. Then email him and he'll send you link to sign up. Tell him Agent O&G (Brian Read) recruited you if he asks.
Separate names with a comma.