fantasy preview with Sporty

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Oct 25, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

im your host sporty and now to queitons thebouncer24 and _MG_

best quaterback in fantasy this year is who

whos the best wr in fantasy for hard knocks league?

whos the best flex positon player to used ?

whos the best tight end ?

who you should or sit in week 1 ?

whos on the hot seat and cold seat ?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

best quaterback in fantasy this year is who?
    I really like Philip Rivers, with his stats last year and everything he did last year with 4000+ yards 36 td 23 int totaling out to league high of 308 fantasy points, i really like what coach mg is doing with the offense and Rivers is excelling. Another QB to look at is Matt Ryan, he has the weapons and is smart with the ball. He finished number 3 last year in points so it's not a far stretch. My long stretch is coming up right here, RG3, if he can figure out how to throw the ball to his own team more than he throws to the other team he will put up some huge numbers, he out rushed 53% of starting running backs and was inside top 25 in rushing TD's, if he can pull together some throws he will land at the top​

whos the best wr in fantasy for hard knocks league?
    You can look at this a couple different ways, 1 you could ask yourself who is the best QB which in my case I chose Rivers, therefore his number 1 receiver is going to be put towards the top, as was the case last year. Then you can look at it a different way, who gets the most targets. Last season it didn't matter, hands down either way you look at it, from my perspective, the best WR is Robert Meacham. ​

whos the best flex positon player to used ?
    When looking at flex it's really about your team's preference. The league is set up with 1 QB 1 RB 2 WR 1 TE and 1 flex. Having it set like this more teams will probably use a running back into this slot therefore making it more noted that any possible running back can go there. The best I have seen so far this year is Bob has Arian Foster there while having Adrian Peterson starting. Arguably 2 of the best running backs in the league both on his team. ​

whos the best tight end ?
    per multiple sources, Jimmy Graham is a monster and very tough to gameplan against. Newsflash so is Gronk, I think Brady's decline at the end of the year effected Gronks stats enough to leave him in 2nd place to Graham. This year Gronk retakes his 1st place title but look out for Kevin Boss this is a highly used player in the Chiefs organization and he will get his targets.​

who you should or sit in week 1 ?
    anyone offensive players you have playing in the Steelers/Texans games. To me these are two of the toughest defensive teams in the league right now, although last time they played Steelers did manage to put up 20. So more edge goes to steelers players but at the same time Texans can shut them down. ​

whos on the hot seat and cold seat ?
    Player wise I would have to go with any of the running backs in the Bengals organization. I honestly don't know what is going to happen here, rumors are Bengals are shopping a couple of them but I'm not sure who or what is going to happen. I would say Darren McFadden has the spot but if he slips look for BJGE or Brandon Jacobs or even Bernard Scott to get the ball more. Honestly is the biggest concern right now for fantasy owners. ​

Thanks for the questions sporty, they made me think a lot and look deeper into everything, I really enjoyed it. Hope to hear more of these questions and as always I would love to answer any debates or questions that are stirring up in the Fantasy side of HK.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Nice thread sporty!