farewell for now

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by ssuwr86, Aug 27, 2013.

1. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

I'd just like to announce that I'm leaving the Chompions league. Due to working a full time job, coaching high school football, and getting my masters degree at this time I just don't have the time to meet the 24-48 hour demands on a consistent basis. I didn't want to be a burden to our league, so myself, Jandy, and Spayer all felt that this was the best decision for the league at this time. I must say however that this is a first class league, and I'll undoubtedly try to get back in once my football season is over and time permits. I'd like to thank you all for being great people in a first class league. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors and I look forward to playing with all of you guys again someday.

Thank you,

Ssuwr86

• Like Like x 3
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Sorry to hear it man. Take care and I hope everything works out for you.

3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Sorry to lose you, but totally understand. Good luck with your real football season and the master's program. Maybe we'll see you again in a few months.

4. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

It was good to have you, you are as sim and competitive as they come. All best during your season, hope we see you around here in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Sad to see you go. Had a blast in our season opener. Hope you have a good football season, and hope to see you back at some point.

6. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Wish you the best bro hurry back