Farewell to HaW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by kjm007, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

whats up guys,

So it looks as if Freak is removing me after our game. I want to thank everyone I played who had fun and showing me what a SIM league is. I came in as a complete lobby ball player ruining the stats at the beginning of the season. I tried to alter my gameplay throughout the year and Madden itself is actually more fun now that I have changed, I really feel like if I am not sim yet, I am very close and it was a good time to learn how it worked. This league clearly means a lot to people and I really enjoyed being part of it. I want to stay and I really feel that the game I played against Freak was mostly SIM. I am willing to take all suggestions but I really have a tough time thinking it could've been bad enough to ban me. All suggestions are welcome and I will still check in to see how the league is going. Although very salty I'm not one to go out complaining or throwing insults, and I will check up on the league to see how it is going and hopefully the next user does a good job with the Ravens.

Thanks,
    KJM

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Sad to see you go man. You were very active and a good owner. i don't know any of the details but you were doing some serious work with that Ravens roster. kjm007

3. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Tactful as always man. Appreciate you always be a good sport.