1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Farewell

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jbbubba, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Unfortunately, it has become difficult for me to find time to participate to the required level of this league. I do not wish to do this, but as a result of time constraints and an increasing school workload I will be forced to resign for the immediate future. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute I have spent playing with you guys and I thank you for giving me one of the truly great gaming experiences I've had in my life. Hopeflly if you guys are still around in the summer I can keep on keeping on with you guys, but for now I must bid adieu.

Wishing you guys all the best,
    Jbbubba

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Take care man. Too bad we can't play for the Keg of Nails again this year!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Sorry to see you leave, but good luck with the school work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I would 'like' your original post, but that could come off as a bit harsh. ;)

5. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Haha don't worry, I appreciate the fun games we had. You can keep me added and we can play if we got some free time :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Appreciate the time you took to make this league fun. I mean that sincerely. You have made me change my line of thinking on younger members. Look forward to having you in a dynasty again, sir!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Thank you man, I appreciate you taking a chance on me despite the status quo here. Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future!

8. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Sorry to see you go man, but at least I still get to play against you in the VFL.

• Like Like x 1