1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FA's, Waiver Wire, Etc....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

FA's, Waiver Wire, Etc....

Is there anyone in charge of these? It seemed simpler to be able to sign 1 FA after you played your current weeks game. Now that we have a waiver wire, When are these processed and by who? I see we have advanced to week 3 and dont see FA's for week 2 processed.

2. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

3. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I don't see any reason why anyone can't sign a FA after their game. The FA pool like always really don't have much after the first couple of weeks.

4. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Agree, in retrospect it isn't worth the hastle, ESP without a salary structure in place. We will get that fixed up.

5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

So I can just pick someone up? I do need a WR.

6. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Yeah, at this stage, there isn't anyone in FA that guys haven't had an opportunity to claim.

7. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Colts would like to sign two free agents... should I go ahead sign two or claim them here?

8. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Unless i'm mistaken, I think the FA signing is restricted to one per week after you have played your game for that week. Check with Mags or a conference rep to verify this though.